Community Forum

High HGP Horses MUST GO FAST!

KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

High HGP Horses MUST GO FAST!

Post by KYTrainer »

All horses on my farm are for sale exept for TBs, training foals and anything with Lolai in the name *** will give frees*** No limit! I will rehome any that don’t sell. :cry: none of my new projects will be sold. buy as many as you like. Sale will end May 1st.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: High HGP Horses MUST GO FAST!

Post by h a z e l »

KYTrainer wrote:All horses on my farm are for sale exept for TBs, training foals and anything with Lolai in the name *** will give frees*** No limit! I will rehome any that don’t sell. :cry: none of my new projects will be sold. buy as many as you like. Sale will end May 1st.
Why don't you put this in the Horses For Sale section of the forums :)
Rosa Parks
Visit My Farm

Post by Rosa Parks »

KYTrainer wrote:All horses on my farm are for sale exept for TBs, training foals and anything with Lolai in the name *** will give frees*** No limit! I will rehome any that don’t sell. :cry: none of my new projects will be sold. buy as many as you like. Sale will end May 1st.
How much do you want for this one?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1839913
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
I did I wasn’t getting enough attention there so I posted a thread here
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Can you please post for sale threads in the sale area
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

vallers wrote:

Can you please post for sale threads in the sale area
I did vallers. I wasn’t getting enough attention there. Please understand that I need them gone fast and felt it urgent for people to buy some as I did not want to rehome them.
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Rosa Parks wrote:
$3000?
Rosa Parks
Visit My Farm

Post by Rosa Parks »

KYTrainer wrote:
Rosa Parks wrote:
$3000?
Would you take $2000?
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

KYTrainer wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
I did I wasn’t getting enough attention there so I posted a thread here
If everyone did this then this section would be flooded with horses for sale... there's a reason the forums are separated into sections.
It is likely that people viewing the forum in horses for sale just weren't interested. I'd just post your horses for sale on the market for cheap and they'll go fast :) You really don't even need a forum :)
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: I did I wasn’t getting enough attention there so I posted a thread here
If everyone did this then this section would be flooded with horses for sale... there's a reason the forums are separated into sections.
It is likely that people viewing the forum in horses for sale just weren't interested. I'd just post your horses for sale on the market for cheap and they'll go fast :) You really don't even need a forum :)
Oh
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 9:37 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:37 pm