Community Forum

Royal Meadows Ranch Training (ONLY PRIVATE CLIENT TRAINING, CLOSED TO PUBLIC)

Shadow_Hills
Visit My Farm

Royal Meadows Ranch Training (ONLY PRIVATE CLIENT TRAINING, CLOSED TO PUBLIC)

Post by Shadow_Hills »

closed to public
Last edited by Shadow_Hills on Sun May 24, 2020 11:55 pm, edited 144 times in total.
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Shadow_Hills Training (COMING SOON)

Post by Thundering Horses »

Shadow_Hills wrote:HI!
what are your training stats?
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

Shadow_Hills wrote:15k per 1 horse (players who have been playing for under 2 months will only have to pay $7,500 per 1 horse)

Rules

1. You have 1 week to pick up your horse after I notify you or I will either sell, keep, or rehome the horse UNLESS you are busy with real world life events (like vacation, school field trip, sports, etc.) and have told me ahead of time. This is so I can continue with the training list. Please do not lie to me about this.
2. Please do not be rude and/or impatient. If you are rude/mean to me, I will ignore you and I will not train for you.
3. You can ask me to train up to 2 horses at a time for you but no more than at a time
4. I will not train any horse that is 9 years old and/or older. This is to prevent the horse from passing away.

Additional:

Photos every 6 months: additional $200 to price
Weight Control: will be charged more $
Temperament (I make no promises that a bombproof horse's temperament will change): will be charged more $

Currently Open Spots:
Spot 1: open
Spot 2: open

Waiting List:
Spot 3: open
Spot 4: open
Spot 5: open
Spot 6: open
Training Request Form:
Horse's Link:
Do you want anything additional? (must be under the Additional list above or I will ignore this part):

Players who I have trained horses for:

None yet! Be the first!
Hello I am looking for a new trainer. Would you be interested in a private client?
Shadow_Hills
Visit My Farm

Post by Shadow_Hills »

Thundering Hooves wrote:
Shadow_Hills wrote:HI!
what are your training stats?
I am still taking course but my training stats are this:
7.50% Basic training Bonus
-20.00% Training Intensity Reduction which reduces how much energy your horse uses during training.
7.50% Stamina training bonus
1.50% Strength Training bonus
7.50% Speed Training bonus
Shadow_Hills
Visit My Farm

Post by Shadow_Hills »

walnut the hamster wrote:
Shadow_Hills wrote:15k per 1 horse (players who have been playing for under 2 months will only have to pay $7,500 per 1 horse)

Rules

1. You have 1 week to pick up your horse after I notify you or I will either sell, keep, or rehome the horse UNLESS you are busy with real world life events (like vacation, school field trip, sports, etc.) and have told me ahead of time. This is so I can continue with the training list. Please do not lie to me about this.
2. Please do not be rude and/or impatient. If you are rude/mean to me, I will ignore you and I will not train for you.
3. You can ask me to train up to 2 horses at a time for you but no more than at a time
4. I will not train any horse that is 9 years old and/or older. This is to prevent the horse from passing away.

Additional:

Photos every 6 months: additional $200 to price
Weight Control: will be charged more $
Temperament (I make no promises that a bombproof horse's temperament will change): will be charged more $

Currently Open Spots:

Waiting List:
Spot 3: open
Spot 4: open
Spot 5: open
Spot 6: open
Training Request Form:
Horse's Link:
Do you want anything additional? (must be under the Additional list above or I will ignore this part):

Players who I have trained horses for:

None yet! Be the first!
Hello I am looking for a new trainer. Would you be interested in a private client?
In the soon future yes. I'm doing a test training on a horse right now and seeing how fast I can train the horse.
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

Shadow_Hills wrote:
In the soon future yes. I'm doing a test training on a horse right now and seeing how fast I can train the horse.
Okay Thanks!
Shadow_Hills
Visit My Farm

Post by Shadow_Hills »

Shadow_Hills wrote:
Okay Thanks!
You're welcome! :D
Shadow_Hills
Visit My Farm

Post by Shadow_Hills »

*UPDATED*
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

Horse's Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1962642
Do you want anything additional? (must be under the Additional list above or I will ignore this part): Nothing!
I'll pick up the horse in my first account, Prancer or this one.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Training Services wrote:Horse's Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1962642
Do you want anything additional? (must be under the Additional list above or I will ignore this part): Nothing!
I'll pick up the horse in my first account, Prancer or this one.
I'm a friend of Shadow_Hills. They can't do any training yet. They're holding my horses for me that I haven't figured out what to do with them yet. So don't expect them to do any horse training for a while.
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 3:02 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 3:02 am