Community Forum

FOUND

h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: Wanted- A person to age horses for me

Post by h a z e l »

778catsdogshorses33 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
No problem :) I appreciate you being willing to age my horses for me :)
Normally about 24-30 a day, depending howe busy I am
Ok great :) I decided to split the horses between you and Rhorsegirl :) I will send you as many as you can take, and then I’ll send the rest to Rhorsegirl. If you could put all my horses in a pasture labeled “Hazel’s Aging” so I can keep an eye on them (not because I don’t trust you, just cause I like to be able to check on them easily and see how they’re doing :)), that would be awesome :D I will happily supply the money for a pasture as well if needed!
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Horsepower123 wrote:Hello I may be able to help you out .
It would be this account that I would be taking the horses on.
I can only take a few but I will try my very best to take as many as possible.
I don't know how long it will take. But I do skip to the next day alot!
No I'm not premium sorry!
Well the question is do you trust me? I can't prove it but I will do anything you want me to do with them. Swear on my life.
Well is depends what you want me to do. You want me to breed them and give you the foal for free ( if I have space ) I will. You just want them to sit there and relax no shows or anything I will let the sit there and relax. Also if I do sell the horse ( if you want me to ) I will try give you some of the profit.
Hi horsepower123, I very much appreciate that you were the first to comment and offer to help me out :) However, I’ve decided to send my horses to Rhorsegirl and 778catsdogshorses, since they are premium and therefore take more turns a day :) I hope you understand, again, I thank you for being willing to help :) I hope you have a fantastic week!
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:...
Username of your account that you will be aging the horses on: Rhorsegirl80
How many horses can you take at once? I can take 40!
How long do you think it will take you to age all my horses? It will depend on how old they are and how old they get until they age out. I use 12 or more turns per day (usually more than 12)
Are you premium? Yes
Can you prove that you're trustworthy? Yes, you can ask many people, such as PeacefulOreo, Naz, 778catsdogshorses33, walnut_the_hamster and more!
Will you do anything with my horses besides put them in a pasture/barn and leave them until they die? (E.g. compete them, sell them for a profit, breed them, etc.) I would not! (Unless you wanted me to do something else with them)
Hello Rhorsegirl,
Thank you for being willing to do this for me! :) I’ve decided that I will send as many horses as 778catsdogshorses can take to them, and then you will age the rest. I would really appreciate it if you would put my horses in separate pasture(s) labeled “Hazel’s Aging” so I can access them easily and see how they are doing. I would be happy to supply money for pastures if needed :) Thank you so much!
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote: Username of your account that you will be aging the horses on: Rhorsegirl80
How long do you think it will take you to age all my horses? It will depend on how old they are and how old they get until they age out. I use 12 or more turns per day (usually more than 12)
Are you premium? Yes
Can you prove that you're trustworthy? Yes, you can ask many people, such as PeacefulOreo, Naz, 778catsdogshorses33, walnut_the_hamster and more!
Will you do anything with my horses besides put them in a pasture/barn and leave them until they die? (E.g. compete them, sell them for a profit, breed them, etc.) I would not! (Unless you wanted me to do something else with them)
Hello Rhorsegirl,
Thank you for being willing to do this for me! :) I’ve decided that I will send as many horses as 778catsdogshorses can take to them, and then you will age the rest. I would really appreciate it if you would put my horses in separate pasture(s) labeled “Hazel’s Aging” so I can access them easily and see how they are doing. I would be happy to supply money for pastures if needed :) Thank you so much!
Oh I have enough money. Don't worry. I got the pasture ready, and im ready to buy! :)
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Hello Rhorsegirl,
Oh I have enough money. Don't worry. I got the pasture ready, and im ready to buy! :)
Sweet, thank you so much! :) How many horses can you take? :)
Zeal
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Zeal »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Horsepower123 wrote:Hello I may be able to help you out .
It would be this account that I would be taking the horses on.
I can only take a few but I will try my very best to take as many as possible.
I don't know how long it will take. But I do skip to the next day alot!
No I'm not premium sorry!
Well the question is do you trust me? I can't prove it but I will do anything you want me to do with them. Swear on my life.
Well is depends what you want me to do. You want me to breed them and give you the foal for free ( if I have space ) I will. You just want them to sit there and relax no shows or anything I will let the sit there and relax. Also if I do sell the horse ( if you want me to ) I will try give you some of the profit.
Hi horsepower123, I very much appreciate that you were the first to comment and offer to help me out :) However, I’ve decided to send my horses to Rhorsegirl and 778catsdogshorses, since they are premium and therefore take more turns a day :) I hope you understand, again, I thank you for being willing to help :) I hope you have a fantastic week!
it's is alright you have a nice week 2
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
As many as I can. Link them and I'll buy as many as I can and give the rest to Rhorsegirl :)
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
h a z e l 2
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 2 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
As many as I can. Link them and I'll buy as many as I can and give the rest to Rhorsegirl :)
Okay great :) I’ll be emptying this pasture: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/90485 first. The first two horses in it are up for offers :) As soon as you offer on them, I’ll accept and put the next two up immediately, and so on and so forth, so keep an eye on the market :)
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote: Username of your account that you will be aging the horses on: Rhorsegirl80
Are you premium? Yes
Hello Rhorsegirl,
Awesome! Just let me know when I should take the rest! :D
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Hello Rhorsegirl,
Awesome! Just let me know when I should take the rest! :D
Can you hop on chat with me? I’ll be on _h a z e l 2_
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 12:04 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:04 pm