Community Forum

{GM} Golden Meadows Boarding, Weight Managment, Standing studs, Champing & Preg. Care: Prices starting at $100 a week!

Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

{GM} Golden Meadows Boarding, Weight Managment, Standing studs, Champing & Preg. Care: Prices starting at $100 a week!

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Hello! Welcome to my new {GM} Boarding Forum!
At Golden Meadows I am dedicated to helping others have a better HWO experience! So I opened a boarding facility on my stud farm (which is also my freeze account)!

What am I offering?
I am offering a place to board your horses when you need to freeze a horse for a bit but don't have room!
Or when you need to make some transfers, but can't play for a while!

My Facilities:
Your horse will be boarded in one of my lovely four stalled barns. Which include a straw bed, water tank & a hay pile! As well as beautiful state of the art wooden stall doors with a back window looking out on a lush pasture! Or treat your horses to a tree filled paddock, with the richest grass and lovely flowers!

The Treatment:
Your horse will be blanketed with a cooler or fly sheet and enjoy plush leg wraps for top protection! Also your horse will be outfitted with a halter of top quality during it's entire stay!

The Prices:
Pasture Boarding- Horses under 4: $30 per in real life days
Horses over 4: $60 per in real life days
Pregnant mares: $100 per in real life day (One pregnant mare space available)

Barn Boarding-
Stall Reservation Fee: $10 (holds your stall for a month... will be paid back to you once horse enters boarding)
Horses Under 4: $500 per in real life week (minimum stall stay is one week... paying $100 a day with 2 free days!)
Horses Over 4: $700 per in real life week
Pregnant Mares: $1,000 per in real life week
Elderly Horses Over 20: $10 for stall reservation! They deserve the luxury!! (Elderly Pregnant Mares included in this deal!)

Currently Boarded:
1. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1987297 Owned by Peaceful Oreo
Reserved Stalls:
2. Summer Ranch
3. Summer Ranch
4. Summer Ranch
5. Summer Ranch
6. Training Services
7. Sawd10
8. Peaceful Oreo

Pasture Boarding:
1. Walnut the Hamster
2. *Available Spot*
3. *Available Spot*
4. *Available Spot*
5. *Available Spot*
6. *Available Spot*
7. *Available Spot*
8. *Available Spot*

Waiting List:
*Waiting list empty*

Extra Services:
Weight Management: I adjust the feed for a perfect weight, be it Moderate or Moderately Thin or Moderately Fleshy!
Price: $200
Ageing: The horse ages about 5 turns

Standing at Stud: Perfect for the horse you want to stud but can't because of experience! I take Flattering pictures of your stallion, tack him up in tack that complements his color and post him for the price you would like! I can even get a confo on him!
Price: 1/4 of total gains during the time he is at stud
How it works: I take him for $1 and put him in my Boarding barn (he is considered a boarding client) then I post him for stud with all the bells and whistles! After he has been stud for the length of time you wish/ has sired a certain # of foals then I post him up for you to collect! Once he is back on your property place a low quality rehomable horse up and receive the 3/4 s of the stud fee that belongs to you!!!

Pregnancy Care: The full package... Weight management to Moderate & flawless care! Once your mare has foaled she and her foal will be moved to my freeze account to be picked up! You have 1 month to pick up the mare and foal or both will be sold or rehomed! (however if you notify me that you can't pick up until a later date your foal and mare will remain on my freeze)
Price: $10,000 (add $500 if you want the foal's weight balanced too, because foal must be one year to balance)

Champing: I will Champ your FULLY trained horse for you, with out aging it! The finished product will be: Champed horse with confo completed!
And full notes on the horse's competitive record!
Price: $10,000
Note: MUST BE PRE TRAINED!!!
Last edited by Honeybunny#2 on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: {GM} Golden Meadows Boarding, Weight Managment, Standing studs, Champing & Preg. Care: Prices starting at $100 a wee

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:...

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1987297 I would like a stall for him for a week. If possible, I would like him to wear a white halter with gold buckles, white polo wraps, and a white cooler. If he's not going to be aged, then you can keep his feed at the same as it is.
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Re: {GM} Golden Meadows Boarding, Weight Managment, Standing studs, Champing & Preg. Care: Prices starting at $100 a wee

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote:...

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1987297 I would like a stall for him for a week. If possible, I would like him to wear a white halter with gold buckles, white polo wraps, and a white cooler. If he's not going to be aged, then you can keep his feed at the same as it is.
Certainly! Feel free to put him up when you wish! (No stall reservation fee for you my friend ;) my treat :D ) I will keep him hin that tack!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Certainly! Feel free to put him up when you wish! (No stall reservation fee for you my friend ;) my treat :D ) I will keep him hin that tack!
He's up for you
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: Certainly! Feel free to put him up when you wish! (No stall reservation fee for you my friend ;) my treat :D ) I will keep him hin that tack!
He's up for you
I will offer for him in 2 hours! :D
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
He's up for you
I will offer for him in 2 hours! :D
Okay, but I won't be able to accept it in 2 hours since it's 10:30pm at night for me and I'll need to head off to bed before too long
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

I also would like to reserve a spot for him.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1989023
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: I will offer for him in 2 hours! :D
Okay, but I won't be able to accept it in 2 hours since it's 10:30pm at night for me and I'll need to head off to bed before too long
Ok... just accept in the morning. Ping me when you are ready to pick him up! :D
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Ok... just accept in the morning. Ping me when you are ready to pick him up! :D
Here is the link to your horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1987297
I have him in the desired tack... and he is munching some hay (LOL... I kept him on sweet feed JSYK) :D
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Training Services wrote:I also would like to reserve a spot for him.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1989023
Of course! Would you like a Pastured or Stalled reservation? :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 1:06 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:06 pm