Community Forum

{GM} Golden Meadows Boarding, Weight Managment, Standing studs, Champing & Preg. Care: Prices starting at $100 a week!

Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Re: {GM} Golden Meadows Boarding, Weight Managment, Standing studs, Champing & Preg. Care: Prices starting at $100 a wee

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

BUMP!
Blizzard
Visit My Farm

Re: {GM} Golden Meadows Boarding, Weight Managment, Standing studs, Champing & Preg. Care: Prices starting at $100 a wee

Post by Blizzard »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:Hello! Welcome to my new {GM} Boarding Forum!
At Golden Meadows I am dedicated to helping others have a better HWO experience! So I opened a boarding facility on my stud farm (which is also my freeze account)!

What am I offering?
I am offering a place to board your horses when you need to freeze a horse for a bit but don't have room!
Or when you need to make some transfers, but can't play for a while!

My Facilities:
Your horse will be boarded in one of my lovely four stalled barns. Which include a straw bed, water tank & a hay pile! As well as beautiful state of the art wooden stall doors with a back window looking out on a lush pasture! Or treat your horses to a tree filled paddock, with the richest grass and lovely flowers!

The Treatment:
Your horse will be blanketed with a cooler or fly sheet and enjoy plush leg wraps for top protection! Also your horse will be outfitted with a halter of top quality during it's entire stay!

The Prices:
Pasture Boarding- Horses under 4: $30 per in real life days
Horses over 4: $60 per in real life days
Pregnant mares: $100 per in real life day (One pregnant mare space available)

Barn Boarding-
Stall Reservation Fee: $10 (holds your stall for a month... will be paid back to you once horse enters boarding)
Horses Under 4: $500 per in real life week (minimum stall stay is one week... paying $100 a day with 2 free days!)
Horses Over 4: $700 per in real life week
Pregnant Mares: $1,000 per in real life week
Elderly Horses Over 20: $10 for stall reservation! They deserve the luxury!! (Elderly Pregnant Mares included in this deal!)

Currently Boarded:
1. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1987297 Owned by Peaceful Oreo
Reserved Stalls:
2. Summer Ranch
3. Summer Ranch
4. Summer Ranch
5. Summer Ranch
6. Training Services
7. Sawd10
8. Peaceful Oreo

Pasture Boarding:
1. Walnut the Hamster
2. *Available Spot*
3. *Available Spot*
4. *Available Spot*
5. *Available Spot*
6. *Available Spot*
7. *Available Spot*
8. *Available Spot*

Waiting List:
*Waiting list empty*

Extra Services:
Weight Management: I adjust the feed for a perfect weight, be it Moderate or Moderately Thin or Moderately Fleshy!
Price: $200
Ageing: The horse ages about 5 turns

Standing at Stud: Perfect for the horse you want to stud but can't because of experience! I take Flattering pictures of your stallion, tack him up in tack that complements his color and post him for the price you would like! I can even get a confo on him!
Price: 1/4 of total gains during the time he is at stud
How it works: I take him for $1 and put him in my Boarding barn (he is considered a boarding client) then I post him for stud with all the bells and whistles! After he has been stud for the length of time you wish/ has sired a certain # of foals then I post him up for you to collect! Once he is back on your property place a low quality rehomable horse up and receive the 3/4 s of the stud fee that belongs to you!!!

Pregnancy Care: The full package... Weight management to Moderate & flawless care! Once your mare has foaled she and her foal will be moved to my freeze account to be picked up! You have 1 month to pick up the mare and foal or both will be sold or rehomed! (however if you notify me that you can't pick up until a later date your foal and mare will remain on my freeze)
Price: $10,000 (add $500 if you want the foal's weight balanced too, because foal must be one year to balance)

Champing: I will Champ your FULLY trained horse for you, with out aging it! The finished product will be: Champed horse with confo completed!
And full notes on the horse's competitive record!
Price: $10,000
Note: MUST BE PRE TRAINED!!!
Could I have 2 horses champed pls.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1165179
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1609539
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

I would love to champ them for you! They are very nice animals! :D As a new client I want to run over my process with you so you know what your money if doing!

1. I will try to enter the horse in at least 5 comps every time I am on!
2. They will not age during champing
3. I can proform weight managment for their disipline to help them champ. (Highly suggested)
4. If you choose for me to balance the horses weight, I will test them for what disipline they would be best at! And both these things cost $0 extra! This process reduces guess work and makes it a faster process!
5. My price is 10K for champ (+ champing included until a new champ level is reached) 5K per Champ title (GCH, MCH, MGH, SMCH, SMGH). The horse could have a + in every disipline and still only cost same price as champ level price!

Would you like for me to balance their weight/ search for their talent sport?

Thank you!
Honeybunny
Blizzard
Visit My Farm

Post by Blizzard »

honeybunny wrote:
I would love to champ them for you! They are very nice animals! :D As a new client I want to run over my process with you so you know what your money if doing!

3. I can proform weight managment for their disipline to help them champ. (Highly suggested)
4. If you choose for me to balance the horses weight, I will test them for what disipline they would be best at! And both these things cost $0 extra! This process reduces guess work and makes it a faster process!
5. My price is 10K for champ (+ champing included until a new champ level is reached) 5K per Champ title (GCH, MCH, MGH, SMCH, SMGH). The horse could have a + in every disipline and still only cost same price as champ level price!

Thank you!
Honeybunny
I would love for you to balance the weight and search for their talent sport. I would like them to be MGH if possible. If not, it is fine.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

bueskm20 wrote:Ping!
Your horses are ready for pick up!
Caesar:
Champion: Endurance

Cleopatra:
Champion: Saddleseat
Notes: She is very close to champing in Reining. Would you like me to finish champing her in Reining (it will not cost you any extra) and she would be a Champion + or would you like her as is... I.E. Champion.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

honeybunny wrote:

Thank you!
Honeybunny
Honeybunny,could champ my horse,firefly to GCh for an additional 5k?
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Training Services wrote:
honeybunny wrote: I would love to champ them for you! They are very nice animals! :D As a new client I want to run over my process with you so you know what your money if doing!

Thank you!
Honeybunny
Honeybunny,could champ my horse,firefly to GCh for an additional 5k?
I can try for sure! Firefly has a unusual talent for Steeplechasing so it is very possible! It will take a little longer, than normal, but I can give it a shot!
bueskm20
Visit My Farm

Post by bueskm20 »

honeybunny wrote:
bueskm20 wrote:Ping!
Your horses are ready for pick up!
Caesar:

Cleopatra:
Notes: She is very close to champing in Reining. Would you like me to finish champing her in Reining (it will not cost you any extra) and she would be a Champion + or would you like her as is... I.E. Champion.
Put them up for offers and I’ll offer 10 k on both and you can accept cleopatra once she if finished with her second champ title
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

bueskm20 wrote:
honeybunny wrote: Your horses are ready for pick up!
Caesar:

Cleopatra:
Put them up for offers and I’ll offer 10 k on both and you can accept cleopatra once she if finished with her second champ title
Ok! Sounds perfect! I have their preformance notes in the note section!
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Bump
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 3:31 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:31 pm