Community Forum

Competition Levels

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Competition Levels

Post by larissar »

We've had levels assigned to competitions for a long while now but so far all they've done is increase the game added purse to the event.
As of tonight every horse now has a level for each discipline. The level is determined based on their past performance. So a horse which does really well in his first competition might jump up to Level 5 right away, but if he doesn't continue to do well in competition he could drop back down to a lower level. High level horses with greater than 10 competitions entered is a sign of a good performance horse. One that is likely to produce better horses. So when choosing a stallion to breed your mares too it's a good idea to look at the horses performance record.

Levels just keep good horses out of low level competitions, but the horse is eligible to enter any competition at or above his level. So for example if your horse is Level 5 for Dressage, he could enter any Level 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 event, but he would not be able to enter any competition below level 5.

Right now we have a lot of level 1 competitions. We'll need to begin creating higher level competitions and to help with this I will be working next on a Competitions Management page where you can cancel any events you've created that you don't want to run anymore. So you can cancel them and create higher level events if you want to. This will be coming over the next few days.

As always, please let me know if you find any bugs.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 4:01 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:01 am