Community Forum

Sunny Hills Ranch

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Sunny Hills Ranch

Post by Sarah32306 »

Hi everyone, I am technically a new player, since my account is less than 6 months old, but I've really progressed in this game, and I'm really happy with the progress I've made. A shoutout to the admins, thank you so much for making this game! It has been really wonderful to play!
My main farm: Sarah32306/Sunny Hills
Second Account: Sunny Hills Ranch
My Goals
My long time Goal on HWO is to become a excellent breeder. My favorite breeds are Orientals like Arabians, Akhal-Teke, Turkmenes, as well as a few other horse breeds such as Thoroughbreds, North African Barbs, and Friesians. As of now, I'm mainly focusing on getting my various services up and running. My Post about this is on Page 2.
Current Breeding Goals:
My breeding program has kind of fallen by the wayside lately, but I'm now going to start breeding Belgians and Arabians. I'll be trying to accomplish Psuedo-White Arabians. I'll be trying to get Psuedo-Belgians as well, but we'll see if that works out.
Horses I'm selling:
If any of these horses are not up for sale at the moment, feel free to contact me if you would like one!

More Updates will be coming soon, please check back regularly at my new posts to see what I'm working on at the moment! Thanks for taking the time to read this! :)
Last edited by Sarah32306 on Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:29 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Trainer
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Sunny Hills Ranch

Post by Sarah32306 »

My Best Blanket Yet!!!

SH Lilly

She's beautiful! Her genes aren't quite as good as some of my others, but I can always raise the HGP in her foals!

This is her daughter, Cutie:

SH Cutie

and Cutie's daughter Elizabeth:

SH Elizabeth

and Elizabeth's daughter Elsie:

SH Elsie

I finally accomplished a full blanket!
Last edited by Sarah32306 on Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sarah32306 »

deleted
Last edited by Sarah32306 on Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trainer
Golden Horse Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Golden Horse Ranch »

Sarah32306 wrote:

I'm so sorry!!! I didn't see your post! I made a deal with High Horse Stables and they bought all the horses in the pasture! So sorry!! Lilly and Poppy are available though! I could let Poppy go for 5,000, but Lilly would be about 15,000 since her coat was fairly hard to get, and she has good genes. If that's alright, I'll put them up for offers now! :)
sorry the prices are to high :)
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sarah32306 »

deleted
Trainer
Golden Horse Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Golden Horse Ranch »

Sarah32306 wrote:
Golden Horse Ranch wrote:
sorry the prices are to high :)
I could lower them to 2,000 for Poppy, and 5.5 for Lilly.
i would love to have them
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sarah32306 »

deleted
Trainer
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sarah32306 »

Tribute to the Mare who started it all:

I wanted to make a tribute to my foundation mare, who passed on a while back. Most of my stock is descended from her, and since I have had major success in breeding blankets, as well as the fact that I kind of miss her.... :( I wanted to make a small post about her.
If you go to any of my labeled horses and look back through their pedigree you will most likely find that they are descended from Snowy. :)
Trainer
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sarah32306 »

New Projects:

Dressage Arabians:

I'm going to be trying to breed a line of spotted Arabians specially bred for Dressage. The stats judged in Dressage are:

Movement
Balance
Tempo
Strength

As of right now, most of my Arabians are pretty high in Movement and Balance, so I'll be looking to improve their Tempo and Strength in the beginning. I will consider this project completed when I reach a point where I have several horses with over 50 movement, balance, tempo, and strength.

Strength will be my biggest problem as most of my Arabians are very light, and have 15-30 Strength. I bred my Arabians for a specific look. An example would be:
Obtaining those specific attributes in my horses caused my strength to go down, so I'm going to have to change the look of my Arabians, and change their attributes, to raise the strength.

If you have any Stallions for stud that would be likely to help me with this project, it would be greatly appreciated if you would link, and state the price of the stud. :D

Log Pull Mixed Belgians:

This is a project I agreed to do for Thundering Hooves. I am breeding his mixed Belgians with other Belgians, some of my Arabians, and some Grade Horses to try and get the best Log Pullers. He asked me to keep their mohawks and feathers in the gene, which will be tricky, but I will try my best to do. This project will be rather difficult, as the horses are not purebred, it will be difficult to get them back to Mixed Belgian.

Log Pull requires:

Strength
Stamina
Movement
Tempo

Examples of Foundation Stock:
Some of the Foals I have so far:

Bred Mares with Belgians:
Bred Mare with Arabian:
This will definitely take time, but I'm really excited, and can't wait to tell you guys about any new progress I make in either of these projects! :D
Trainer
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 7:17 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:17 pm