Community Forum

Farm building question..

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Farm building question..

Post by ShadowDragon »

Are there any plans in the works to add new farm building items? I'm just curious. I absolutely love decorating my farm and my pastures and would really like to see some new decorations. I'd love to have a pond to add to my pastures, a stream, maybe a hill/waterfall/pond combo, maybe some new trees, flowers, etc, swarms of butterflies, geese and other birds, flowering bushes, etc. Anyone know? Thanks! :)

Edit... Also, can someone PLEASE explain to me how to reply to private messages? I can't seem to figure it out. >_< Thanks so much!
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm building question..

Post by Thundering Horses »

ShadowDragon wrote:Are there any plans in the works to add new farm building items? I'm just curious. I absolutely love decorating my farm and my pastures and would really like to see some new decorations. I'd love to have a pond to add to my pastures, a stream, maybe a hill/waterfall/pond combo, maybe some new trees, flowers, etc, swarms of butterflies, geese and other birds, flowering bushes, etc. Anyone know? Thanks! :)

Edit... Also, can someone PLEASE explain to me how to reply to private messages? I can't seem to figure it out. >_< Thanks so much!
I just PM you how
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ShadowDragon wrote:Are there any plans in the works to add new farm building items? I'm just curious. I absolutely love decorating my farm and my pastures and would really like to see some new decorations. I'd love to have a pond to add to my pastures, a stream, maybe a hill/waterfall/pond combo, maybe some new trees, flowers, etc, swarms of butterflies, geese and other birds, flowering bushes, etc. Anyone know? Thanks! :)

If you need more help with the private messaging, let us know.

Decorations for our farms and horses do come out on a relatively normal schedule. Spring, Holiday, Halloween... then there are the random releases throughout the year, like the goat release.

Next Up (should be)
HALLOWEEN!!! :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Thanks, you two, I really appreciate it! I'm so happy to hear that we'll get new decorations! I've kept some of my barns and pastures bare just in case. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 9:54 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:54 am