Community Forum

ISO Training

AmberNW
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Training

Post by AmberNW »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
AmberNW wrote: Perfect :) Much appreciated.
Let me know if this is okay or what you want done: (These are all included in the final price, I do't charge extra for them)

Weight: Moderate/Mod Thin
Photos: Per 6m
Diet: Yellow Corn

~ HOF 2
That's perfect, thank you.
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

AmberNW wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Let me know if this is okay or what you want done: (These are all included in the final price, I do't charge extra for them)

Weight: Moderate/Mod Thin
Photos: Per 6m
Diet: Yellow Corn

~ HOF 2
Horse 1

Your horse will be done tonight. I have him up for offers. I usually charge $30k for private training, but that's negotiable.

~ HOF 2
"In order to succeed, we must first believe we can ~ Nikos Kazantzakis"
AmberNW
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AmberNW »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
AmberNW wrote:
Horse 1

Your horse will be done tonight. I have him up for offers. I usually charge $30k for private training, but that's negotiable.

~ HOF 2
You make quick work and it's totally worth $30k. I have at least 3 more you can train if you're up for it - you just let me know if and when! :D I am so excited to finally get caught up.
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

AmberNW wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Horse 1

~ HOF 2
You make quick work and it's totally worth $30k. I have at least 3 more you can train if you're up for it - you just let me know if and when! :D I am so excited to finally get caught up.
You offered right as i finished him :lol: I will get started on the other one now.

~ HOF 2
AmberNW
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AmberNW »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
You offered right as i finished him :lol: I will get started on the other one now.

~ HOF 2
Thanks so much :D I was confused at first and I thought I offered the wrong amount because (and I don't know if anyone else is having this problem) my notifications keep messing up when I make offers and I get a "your offer was not accepted" AND a "your offer was accepted" message whenever an offer is accepted. No matter how many times it happens, it keeps stressing me out. When I am transferring my own horses it makes me think someone else bought them somehow instead lol I should probably post that in the bugs forum. It just started over the last couple days.
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

AmberNW wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:

~ HOF 2
Thanks so much :D I was confused at first and I thought I offered the wrong amount because (and I don't know if anyone else is having this problem) my notifications keep messing up when I make offers and I get a "your offer was not accepted" AND a "your offer was accepted" message whenever an offer is accepted. No matter how many times it happens, it keeps stressing me out. When I am transferring my own horses it makes me think someone else bought them somehow instead lol I should probably post that in the bugs forum. It just started over the last couple days.
Yes I did see that. It showed you offered twice on him so I just accepted a random one.

~ HOF 2
AmberNW
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AmberNW »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Yes I did see that. It showed you offered twice on him so I just accepted a random one.

~ HOF 2
That makes a lot of sense if it's doing two offers. Thanks for that info. I will pay attention to the next one and see if it shows two offers on my end. Then I'll post about it in the bugs forum.
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

AmberNW wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:

~ HOF 2
That makes a lot of sense if it's doing two offers. Thanks for that info. I will pay attention to the next one and see if it shows two offers on my end. Then I'll post about it in the bugs forum.
Sounds good. I will have your other colt done tonight. If you want to put the next one up for offers, I will put it on my holding account.

~ HOF 2
AmberNW
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AmberNW »

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

AmberNW wrote:...
Wanted to let you know that you're not the only one that gets double-clicks like this on occasion. In one case, my mouse was acting up and 'sending' the click twice in very short succession. In another case, when I know my mouse isn't acting up... I think it has something to do with the satellite or something, I don't know. Either way, the command gets sent twice in very short succession, thus it produces it twice. It's not supposed to happen, when we change our bids, it automatically changes and updates it for us.

So, you're not alone! :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 2:18 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:18 pm