Community Forum

Brown's Rescue Center: Home for the Unwanted!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
iloveponys_backup
Visit My Farm

Re: Brown's Rescue Center: Home for the Unwanted!

Post by iloveponys_backup »

brownmakayla123 wrote:Do you have an unwanted or older horse that you don´t want to keep and you want him to have a peaceful old day?
Then this is just the place for your horse(s). Here at Brown Rescue Center we take in horses that nbody else wants, untill someone adopts the horses, or untill they die. Keep in mind that this isn't a frozen account, so your horses will age here!
The horse(s) you donate can be of any age! ;)
Prices:
All horses in this rescue center cost only $1! Even trained horses and rare breeds!
Donations are always welcome of course!

If you want to give a horse to the Rescue Center, feel free; it won't cost anything at all!
Thanks for donating horses/ giving them a new home!

If you have any suggestions, questions, or concerns please quote us in this forum!

These horses have gone to good homes:

Donations:

- Oakleaf25

Please don't adopt a horse and then sell it for a higher price or use it for your on rescue center. If I see that you have done this, I will ban you from using my rescue services!
Players banned from using my services:
- BrooklinMoore Farm
This horse is now being used in her own rescue center, instead of using it in her personal farm.

Hi brownmakayla123,
I'm interested in this stallion:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2099004
Would you be willing to put him up for offers?
brownmakayla123
Visit My Farm

Post by brownmakayla123 »

iloveponys_backup wrote:
brownmakayla123 wrote:Do you have an unwanted or older horse that you don´t want to keep and you want him to have a peaceful old day?
Then this is just the place for your horse(s). Here at Brown Rescue Center we take in horses that nbody else wants, untill someone adopts the horses, or untill they die. Keep in mind that this isn't a frozen account, so your horses will age here!
Prices:
All horses in this rescue center cost only $1! Even trained horses and rare breeds!

If you want to give a horse to the Rescue Center, feel free; it won't cost anything at all!

If you have any suggestions, questions, or concerns please quote us in this forum!

Donations:

- Oakleaf25

Please don't adopt a horse and then sell it for a higher price or use it for your on rescue center. If I see that you have done this, I will ban you from using my rescue services!
- BrooklinMoore Farm
This horse is now being used in her own rescue center, instead of using it in her personal farm.

Hi brownmakayla123,
Yes sure!
iloveponys_backup
Visit My Farm

Post by iloveponys_backup »

brownmakayla123 wrote:
iloveponys_backup wrote:
Hi brownmakayla123,
Yes sure!
Thank you! I've put in an offer ^-^
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

mlloftus wrote: I put her up for sale and accepted your offer but it says that you have no more space.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

mlloftus wrote: Hi i would like to give you 3 horses i can only sell 2 at a time so once you buy 1 i will put the other one up :D
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Prices:

Donations:

- Oakleaf25

- BrooklinMoore Farm

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2206094
May I adopt her^^^?
brownmakayla123
Visit My Farm

Post by brownmakayla123 »

RenegadePegasus wrote:
Prices:

Donations:

- Oakleaf25

- BrooklinMoore Farm

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2206094
May I adopt her^^^?
Yes of course! I will put her up for offers!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 11:19 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:19 pm