Community Forum

Pure Breeding Question?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
NavanaRedWing
Visit My Farm

Pure Breeding Question?

Post by NavanaRedWing »

can you eventually get a pure breed horse if you keep breeding a non pure breed to a pure breed horse?

Like this example:
Offspring Offspring
[Shire 100%] x [dale 100%] = [shire 50% Dale50%] then [shire 50% Dale50%] x [Shire 100%] = [shire 75% Dale 25%]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now If I keep doing this will this eventually = a pure breed horse in this game or will it stay at 99% Pure Breed horse.

I am having trouble trying to breed horses to make a [Falabella Horse]. when I make the combinations to get a certain breed They don"t seam to produce. they only seam to produce useless half breeds.

Any Ideas on what I can do to get a pure breed falabella? [I do wanna know If my first question will work though!]
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Pure Breeding Question?

Post by 8arbarossa »

Yes you'll get a 50% then 80% then 95% then +1
NavanaRedWing wrote:can you eventually get a pure breed horse if you keep breeding a non pure breed to a pure breed horse?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
NavanaRedWing
Visit My Farm

Re: Pure Breeding Question?

Post by NavanaRedWing »

Awesome thanks guys for answering my Question.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 4:33 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:33 am