Community Forum

Gymkhana Newsletter! Latest NEWS

h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Re: Gymkhana Newsletter! Latest NEWS

Post by h0rsey »

Gymkhana July Issue #19

Announcements

Welcome to the Gymkhana newsletter. The disciplines that this newsletter focuses on are barrel racing, pole bending, and western pleasure. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact me in the Western Communication Forum instead of posting on this forum. I hope you enjoy this release.

Barrel Racing

News

On July 6th, FF Toxic Gulch broke the L8 record with a time of 20.98, becoming the first horse on the game to get under 21 seconds in barrel racing! On July 13th, FF Toxic Gulch broke another record (L10) with an amazing time of 21.01.

Spotlight

Frost’s Thoroughbred mare FF Bobbin for Light previously held the L2 barrel racing record but is still quite remarkable in barrel racing. She is the fastest barrel racing mare on the game! She has a supreme champion title and although she has a low WPS of 69.3%, her best time so far is 21.19.

Another one of Frost’s Thoroughbred barrel racers, FF Noble Toaster is a supreme champion and has a 70.4% WPS in barrel racing. He is sired by the current L10 record holder and the fastest barrel racer on the game, FF Toxic Gulch, and he also previously held the L2 record. He has won 90 of his 291 starts, and his best time so far is 21.18 in this competition.

FF Toxic Gulch

This incredible buckskin Thoroughbred stallion is our most recent record holder in barrel racing and the fastest barrel racer on the game! On July 6th, he ran under 21 seconds and became the first horse to ever get under 21 seconds in the game, with a record shattering time of 20.98. Not only that, but this fella has a supreme master grand champion title and a 79.5% WPS. He has won 148 of his 365 starts so far. He has also produced multiple record holders for Frost, including FF Noble Toaster, FF Early Smoke, and FF Bobbin for Light. In addition to the record holders he has sired, Toxic Gulch has produced some very nice barrel racers, such as FF Wild-eyed Mare, whose best time is 21.3, FF Shiny Whisp, whose best time is 21.31, and FF Dusty Travels, who got 20.87 in a local show, but his best time in a real competition is 21.57.

Pole Bending

Spotlight

Although he has now retired, Steeple Project had a champion title and. 94.1% WPS in pole bending. This gorgeous Thoroughbred colt was originally bred for steeplechasing, but did surprisingly well in pole bending instead. He is bred and owned by Frost, and his best time was 28.29 in this competition.

Thoroughbred stallion •°•°• ɬཞʂɬც »star's lifeline» has a supreme grand champion title and a 94.8% WPS in pole bending. He has won 88 of his 210 starts, and his best time so far is 28.09 in this competition. Star’s Lifeline is bred by SnowStorm and owned by kasey1732.

FF North Star

This beautiful sable champagne tobiano roan Thoroughbred colt is truly incredible in pole bending! With a champion title and a 93.3% WPS, he has won 22 of his 30 starts and his best time is 27.48 in this competition. Of course, North Star is bred and owned by Frost, whose horses are dominating in pretty much every discipline :lol:

Western Pleasure

Arabian stallion {BNF} Pine Forest (Pine) has a grand champion title and a 79.5% WPS in western pleasure. He has won 21 of his 78 starts, and his best score so far is 57.33 in this competition. Pine Forest is bred and owned by Roselight.

Quarter Horse stallion SF Cool Red Trap is bred by hdmcminn and owned by rosie0922. He has a champion title and a 95.5% WPS in western pleasure. His best score so far is 60.02 in this competition, and he has won 9 of his 22 starts.

ℬᏟᏕℛ Aithusa

This Friesian x Trakehner colt is a western pleasure legend! He currently holds the L2, L3, L6, L7, and L8 world records, and previously held the L1, L2, L5, L7, and L8 world records. Although he hasn’t broken any records recently, he is still dominating western pleasure competition. Out of his 176 starts, he has won 119 of them. With a master grand champion title and a 96.6% WPS, his best score so far is 64.65 in this competition. Aithusa is bred and owned by the amazing HorzeLover101.

Rising Star

FF Shiny Whisp

This Thoroughbred colt is bred and owned by Frost, and is doing amazing in both barrel racing and pole bending! He has a grand champion title and a 93.8% WPS in barrel racing. In pole bending, he also has a grand champion title and an 81.8% WPS. His best time in barrel racing is 21.29 in this competition, and his best time in pole bending is 27.47 in this competition.

Extras

Do you want to be more involved in the HWO community? You can join the HWO Discord, and participate in exclusive competitions, meet new players, and interact with the community even more!

If you are interested in having an advertisement in the newsletter, please go to the HWO Newsletter Advertising Forum.
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Gymkhana August Issue #18

Announcements

Welcome to the Gymkhana newsletter. The disciplines that this newsletter focuses on are barrel racing, pole bending, and western pleasure. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact me in the Western Communication Forum instead of posting on this forum. I hope you enjoy this release.

Interview

This month, I was able to interview Frost! They have bred some amazing Thoroughbreds, and even bred the first horse to get under 21 seconds in barrel racing, FF Toxic Gulch.

What is your main goal on HWO?

To breed accomplished thoroughbreds in a variety of ways, different competition, builds, markings etcetera. Just all around quality Thoroughbreds.

Why did you choose to start breeding Thoroughbreds?

They’re my favorite breed in real life. I love other breeds as well but Thoroughbreds will always be number one.

What helped you first start out breeding Thoroughbreds?

I bred a few affordable public thoroughbred stallions to AC mare and then slowly raised the %s of purity until I had full Thoroughbreds I then bred those pure colts back to AC mares. It took many generations but I eventually developed lines that were different to others. I also do this periodically still when my COI gets to high as well or just when I want a new project.

Did you expect to breed the first barrel racer to get under 21 seconds? How did you feel when Toxic Gulch got 20.98 and broke the L8 record?

I totally didn’t. I had just become super disappointed in his colt who ran a 20 second local time once but never again. I tried entering him in locals and player made comps with zero luck and then Toxic swept in and hit a 20 second totally a surprise.

How do you decide on what foals to train/breed/rehome from your barrel racing lines?

I aim for build first a medium light build around 55% type then I want stats agility and speed around 50 and then height. I noticed my shorter barrel racers did better so I try and keep em around 13-14h if they fit all of that I give them a shot.

What do you think has been the most accomplished horse you've bred so far?

Hmmm probably Toxic Gulch even considering all my other disciplines. I think he’s broken more records than any of my other Thoroughbreds. I do have a very accomplished Sprint line but I’d have to say Toxic probably has even more records in him to break. I don’t think he’s even maxed his potential yet.

Do you have any other breeding projects planned for the future? Or are you just going to keep breeding those record breaking Thoroughbreds?

Just Thoroughbreds. I currently have 3 new projects going, Harness Racing, Saddleseat and In Hand Jumping. Don’t be surprised if you see new In-Hand Jumping records in the next few days. I’m feel very confident in that line so far.

Thank you, Frost, for letting me have the chance to interview you for this month's newsletter!

CBA Western Cup

The CBA Western Cup took place June 20th - July 25th. Thank you to everyone who participated. And don’t worry, the prizes will be posted soon. Here are the results from barrel racing, cutting, and western pleasure.

Barrel Racing

The CBA Western Cup Barrel Racing was won by {RRS} Docs Crazy Mystery with a time of 21.51. Second place went to lemoncypress’s ✦✧LC✧✦ Silver Spur with a time of 21.93, and third place went to ℬᏟᏕℛ 紅色復仇者 with a time of 22.19.

{RRS} Docs Crazy Mystery

This colt won the CBA Western Cup Barrel Racing with an amazing time of 21.51! He has a supreme grand champion title in barrel racing and a 96.3% WPS. Docs Crazy Mystery won 239 of his 351 starts and has gotten even better times than that! His best is 21.5 in this competition.

Pole Bending

CBA Western Cup Pole Bending was won by ✴H✴ Left In the River with a time of 28.02. Second place went to {RRS} Docs Crazy Mystery with a time of 29.05, and third place went to Iced Gloom with a time of 29.84.

✴H✴ Left In the River

This stunning brown Thoroughbred mare is bred and owned by Hidalgo. She won the CBA Western Cup Pole Bending with a time of 28.05, but she has actually gotten much better times than that! Her best is 27.65 in this competition, meaning that Left in the River is one of the best female pole benders in the game! She is also quite impressive in the discipline. She has a master champion title in pole bending with a 97.8% WPS. Congratulations!

Western Pleasure

CBA Western Cup Pleasure was won by {TM} Dubai King with a score of 56.72, second place to Mystic Night with a score of 56.12, and third place to $ℱ~ Midnight's Blue Moon with a score of 55.39.

{TM} Dubai King

Thi Half Trakehner colt won the CBA Western Cup Pleasure competition. Bred and owned by h a z e l, Dubai King has only had 5 starts in WP so far, and his best score is actually 56.72, the score he got in CBA Western Cup Pleasure. He has no titles yet but he does have a perfect WPS.

Barrel Racing

News

On August 1st, FF Toxic Gulch smashed the L10 record with an exact time of 21. He also broke the L9 record on the same day with a time of 21.03. Today, Toxic Gulch broke the L6 record with an incredible time of 20.98.

Spotlight

Quarter Horse x Thoroughbred colt Unnamed Horse is doing quite well in barrel racing. With a supreme grand champion title and a 91.8% WPS. Winning 120 of his 184 starts, this colt has also won over 500k in earnings. His best time so far is 21.77 in this competition. Not only that, but he is sired by a great barrel racer who got multiple times under 22 seconds, ♕♥ Hollywood's Pride~ 00:21.49~ 00:21.7. Bred and owned by _Americanaa_.

FF Toxic Gulch is still dominating the barrels. He was spotlighted in our last newsletter, because he is the first horse to ever get under 21 seconds in the game! He has sired multiple record holders himself as well. He has a supreme master grand champion title and an 80.6% WPS in the discipline. He also claimed the L6 barrel racing record with another astonishing time of 20.98! Congratulations to Frost on another barrel racing record!

✦✧LC✧✦ Silver Spur

An excellent horse bred and owned by lemoncypress, Silver Spur is a pretty grullo Quarter Horse x Thoroughbred colt, who is doing amazing in barrel racing!! With a supreme grand champion title and a 90.5% WPS, he has won 166 of his 304 starts. Silver Spur has also gotten many times under 22 seconds. His best being 21.48 in this competition. He is sired by a great barrel racer himself, ♕♥ Hollywood's Pride~ 00:21.49~ 00:21.7.

Pole Bending

Spotlight

Red roan Thoroughbred colt ♘ʊӄℓ♘ Cosmic Fox has a grand champion title and a 97.1% WPS in pole bending. Winning 20 of his 34 starts, Cosmic Fox’s best time yet is 28.07 in this competition. Bred and owned by UKLyria, he is sired by {ℛℛε} Red Fox, a previous record holder in pole bending. This colt definitely has potential to get under 28 seconds in pole bending!

Unnamed Horse, a Quarter Horse x Thoroughbred colt cross has a supreme champion title in pole bending. Additionally, he has a 98.9% WPS and has won 71 of his 188 starts. Bred and owned by _Americanaa_, his best time is 28.19 in this competition.

FF Shiny Whisp

This Thoroughbred colt is obviously bred and owned by Frost. He was bred for barrel racing, but is exceeding in pole bending. Shiny Whisp is sired by the top barrel racer in the game, FF Toxic Gulch. With a grand champion title and an 84% WPS in pole bending, he’s won 26 of his 50 starts so far. His best time is 27.47 in this competition, which is actually a really good time in pole bending. He might just be our next record holder!

Western Pleasure

Spotlight

HorzeLover101’s Flashier Than A Rolex is a very new competitor in western pleasure. He is a Friesian x Trakehner colt, who has no titles so far and a perfect WPS in the discipline. He has won 7 of his 10 starts so far, and his best score is 62.17 in this competition.

Arabian stallion Unusual Oblivion ☃ has a grand champion title and a 91% WPS in western pleasure. With a beautiful greying bay dun coloration, Unusual Ovlivion’s best score is 56.73 in this competition. He is bred by MixBreeds and owned by Mega.

SF Domino's Grey Blizzard

This gorgeous silver dapple Quarter Horse colt is doing amazing in western pleasure! He has won 13 of his 21 starts, has a champion title, and maintains a perfect WPS so far. Bred and owned by hdmcminn, his best score is 60.92 in this competition. He is also doing well in reining, working ranch, cutting, and western trail.

Rising Star

(ERC) Lingering Cinnamon

This chestnut Thoroughbred stallion is doing quite well in barrel racing. With no titles so far and a perfect WPS, he has won 13 of his 16 starts and his best time is 21.91 in this competition. Lingering Cinnamon is bred by ExRaceHorseChamp and owned by Bean Team Equestrian.

Extras

Do you want to be more involved in the HWO community? You can join the HWO Discord, and participate in exclusive competitions, meet new players, and interact with the community even more!

If you are interested in having an advertisement in the newsletter, please go to the HWO Newsletter Advertising Forum.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Gymkhana December Issue #19

Hello and welcome to the Gymkhana newsletter! It has been a while since our last newsletter so here is the recap of September- December! The disciplines mainly focus on in this newsletter are Barrel Racing, Pole Bending, and western pleasure. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to contact me at the Western Communication Forum. I hope you enjoy this issue of Gymkhana!

Barrel Racing

News

There have yet to be any new Barrel Racing records broken since August 19, 2021, when FF Toxic Gulch stole the show!

Spotlight

[Dec.] First off we have the magnificent horse
液态黄金 Liquid Gold

This stunning 3-year-old Masuren Colt was bred by the one and only HorzeLover101 placing first, in the level 4 competition, Iron Horse with a magnificent score of 00:21.6 and still maintaining a Win% of 98.7%. Over the amount of time, he has been shown he has earned 5,662 points and a total of $735,933 in Barrel Racing with 306 starts and 252 firsts.

Pole Bending

News
There have yet to be any new Pole Bending records broken since February 22, 2021, when Для якутов stole the show!

Spotlight

✴H✴ Leonidas

This spectacular 3-year-old grade colt bred by Hidalgo placed first in, the level 4 competition, Midnight Poles with a time of 00:27.49 seconds and is maintaining a Win% of 92.9%. Over the amount of time, he has been shown he has earned 4,458 points and a total of $587,802 in pole bending with 155 starts and 116 firsts.

Western Pleasure

News
There have yet to be any new Western Pleasure records broken since January 11, 2021, when the show was stolen by ℬᏟᏕℛ Aithusa.

Spotlight

King Crimson

This beautiful 6-year-old horse bred by Eugene and owned by abbiedabbiedoo won first place in, the level 10 event, Hermes show 3 with a whopping score of 62.91 and continues to keep a win% of 100. Over the time of his showing, he has earned $101,070 with 2,459 points and has had 98 starts along with 68 firsts.

Thank you for reading this month’s issue of the Gymkhana it has been fun writing for you all! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns remember to check out the Western Communication Forum. If you would like to have an advertisement on the monthly Gymkhana please check out our HWO Newsletter Advertising Forum. Dont forget to check out the HWO discord server for updates on the game!

Emlyn signing off! :]
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Gymkhana January Issue #20

Hello and welcome to the Gymkhana newsletter! The disciplines mainly focus on in this newsletter are Barrel Racing, Pole Bending, and western pleasure. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to contact me at the Western Communication Forum. I hope you enjoy this issue of Gymkhana!

Barrel Racing

News
FF Sugar Coated Disaster

This beautiful 8-year-old Touroghbred stallion, bred by Howl and owned by Calcifer, broke the level 2 barrel racing record on January, 23rd with a time of 00:21.09. This marvelous stallion is currently keeping a 98.5% WPS, with 2,289 points, $480,456 in earnings, 130 starts, and 87 firsts.

Spotlight

液态黄金 Liquid Gold

This beautiful 3-year-old Masuren colt, bred by HorzeLover101 by placed first in the competition Barrels with a score of 21.16. This stallion currently is keeping a WPS of 98.8%, has 6,294 points, $818,102 earnings, 345 starts, and 280 firsts.

Pole Bending
FF Brazen Direction

This beautiful 10-year-old Touroghbred stallion, bred by Howl and owned by .Winter. , broke the level 2 Pole Bending record on January, 30 rd with a time of 00:27.22. This marvelous stallion is currently keeping an amazing WPS of 100%, with 809 points, $21,768 in earnings, 40 starts, and 26 firsts.

Spotlight
✴H✴ Halloway

This beautiful 5-year-old Quarter horse x Akhal-Teke, bred by HIdalgo, by placed first in the competition Bending Time with a score of 27.37. This stallion currently is keeping a WPS of 100, has 4,245 points, $215,602 earnings, 127 starts, and 120 firsts.

Western Pleasure

News
There have yet to be any new Western Pleasure records broken since January 11, 2021, when the show was stolen by ℬᏟᏕℛ Aithusa.

Spotlight

SF Sahara Shooting Star

This beautiful 17 -year-old Quarter Horse, bred by hdmcminn, placed first in the competition Virgo’s Dollar Daily with a score of 60.34. This stallion currently is keeping a WPS of 96.4% ,has 1,317 points, $27,430 earnings, 56 starts, and 32 firsts.

Thank you for reading this month’s issue of the Gymkhana it has been fun writing for you all! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns remember to check out the Western Communication Forum. If you would like to have an advertisement on the monthly Gymkhana please check out our HWO Newsletter Advertising Forum. Dont forget to check out the HWO discord server for updates on the game!

Emlyn signing off! :]
Last edited by Emlyn on Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Re: Gymkhana Newsletter!

Post by rosie0922 »

Welcome to Issue #21-22 of the Gymkhana Newsletter! February-March 2022

Announcements
Gymkhana covers Barrell Racing, Pole Bending, and Western Pleasure. This issue will be longer than usual because it will be covering two months. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, contact me (rosie0922) on the official forum: Western Communication Forum or via private message.

Next month's spotlights will come from the following competitions:
Barrell Racing
Polebending
Western Pleasure

Barrell Racing

News
FF Western Blazer, owned by Lemoncypress2 and bred by Howl, broke the Level 1 record on Feb. 5 2022 with a time of 00:20.94. This gorgeous Thoroughbred stallion has earned his Grand Championship in Barrell Racing.

FF Smokin King, owned by .Winter. and bred by Howl, broke the Level 2 record on Feb. 11 2022 with a time of 00:20.91. He broke the Level 5 record on Feb. 6 2022 with a time of 00:20.93. And he broke the Level 6 record on Feb. 5 2022 with a time of 00:20.96. This handsome Thoroughbred stallion has earned his Master Championship in Barrell Racing.

FF Toxic Legacy, owned by .Winter. and bred by Howl, broke the Level 9 record on Feb. 5 2022 with a time of 00:21.01 and the Level 10 record on Feb. 5 2022 with a time of 00:20.99. This handsome Thoroughbred stallion has earned his Grand Championship in Barrell Racing.

Spotlight
The Thoroughbreds dominated Barrell Racing in February! A top competitor in Level 10 competitions was FF Toxic Taffy, a Thoroughbred stallion owned by Hidalgo and bred by Howl. He has earned his Master Championship in Pole Bending and Barrell Racing with impressive win percentages in both.

Another horse worthy of the spotlight in March's competitions is the lovely bay mare MSH Shadow’s Eclipse, owned and bred by mintysugarhorse. This beautiful Quarter Horse/Boerperd cross has earned her Master Grand Championship in Barrell Racing with a WPS of 89.8%.

Pole Bending

News
FF Standing Dove, a Thoroughbred stallion owned by .Winter. and bred by Howl, broke the Level 8 record on Feb. 11 2022 with a time of 00:27.17.

Spotlight
The horse that will be featured for February is the stunning Thoroughbred stallion, FF Toxic Taffy, bred by Howl and shown by Hidalgo. He has a current win percentage in Pole Bending of 95.3%.

A competitor taking home many wins in March is {SS} Dust Storm, a fabulous Thoroughbred stallion bred by Wild Windy Stables and shown by h0rsey2. He has earned his Supreme Championship in Pole Bending with a win percentage of 83.3%.

Western Pleasure

News
No records were broken in February or March.

Spotlight
The horse to be spotlighted in February is Darkest Legend, a palomino Warlander stallion bred and shown by Lekara. He has been dominating the level 10 competitions and thus far has earned his Master Grand Championship with a WPS of 92.1%.

The astonishing HH Cowboy Quest, bred and shown by Mega, continues to win in Western Pleasure! This impressive Chestnut Tobiano Gypsy Vanner stallion has thus far earned his Master Grand Championship in Western Pleasure with a WPS of 99.3%.

Extras
Do you want an advertisement in the newsletter? Please check out this this forum!

rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Welcome to Issue #23 of the Gymkhana Newsletter! April 2022

Announcements
Welcome to April's Gymkhana newsletter! Gymkhana covers Barrell Racing, Pole Bending, and Western Pleasure. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, contact me (rosie0922) on the official forum: Western Communication Forum or via private message.

This month's spotlights will come from the following competitions:
Barrell Racing
Polebending
Western Pleasure

Barrell Racing

News
No records were broken in April.

Spotlight
The spotlight competition was won by ✴H✴ Quicksand bred and shown by Hidalgo. This gorgeous Grade stallion has earned his Grand Championship in Barrell Racing with a win percentage of 84.6%. He has also earned a Grand Championship in Pole Bending.

Another horse worthy of the spotlight in April's competitions is the lovely black stallion ✴H✴ Pineapple Upsidedown, owned and bred by Hidalgo. This fantastic Grade stallion has earned his Grand Championship in Barrell Racing with a WPS of 96.2%. He has also earned a Championship in Pole Bending.

Pole Bending

News

Spotlight
The horse that won the spotlight competition for April is the handsome part Thoroughbred stallion, {RRS} Wild Red, bred and shown by h0rsey. He has a current win percentage in Pole Bending of 96.0% and has earned his Master Championship.

A competitor taking home many wins in April is ✴H✴ Lasagna Boi, a stunning silver bay half Thoroughbred stallion bred and shown by Hidalgo. He has earned his Grand Championship in Pole Bending with a win percentage of 94.2%. He also has a Grand Championship in Barrell Racing.

Western Pleasure

News

Spotlight
The winner of the spotlight competition for April is HH Cowboy Quest, a chestnut tobiano Gypsy Vanner stallion bred by Mega and shown by Sassy. He has earned his Supreme Championship with a WPS of 98.1%. Overall, he has earned over 44,000 points in multiple disciplines.

The gorgeous SF Domino's Grey Desert, bred and shown by hdmcminn, continues to win in Western Pleasure! This impressive silver black dapple Quarter Horse stallion has thus far earned his Master Grand Championship in Western Pleasure with a WPS of 98.0%.

Extras
Do you want an advertisement in the newsletter? Please check out this this forum!

rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Welcome to Issue #24 of the Gymkhana Newsletter! May 2022

Announcements
Welcome to May's Gymkhana newsletter! Gymkhana covers Barrell Racing, Pole Bending, and Western Pleasure. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, contact me (rosie0922) on the official forum: Western Communication Forum or via private message.

Barrell Racing
Polebending
Western Pleasure

Barrell Racing

News
FF Smokin King, the gorgeous Thoroughbred stallion bred by Howl and shown by .Winter., broke the Level 4 record on May 5, 2022 with a time of 00:20.91, the Level 7 record on April 27, 2022 with a time of 00:20.96, and the Level 10 record on April 26, 2022 with a time of 00:20.97.

Spotlight
The spotlight competition was won by FF Toxic Legacy bred by Howl and shown by .Winter. with a time of 00:21.22. This fabulous bay Thoroughbred stallion has earned his Master Championship in Barrell Racing with a win percentage of 68.1%. He holds the World Record for Level 9 Barrell Racing.

Another horse worthy of the spotlight in May's competitions is the outstanding silver brown dun stallion ✴H✴ Mercury, owned and bred by Hidalgo. This handsome Quarter Horse/Akhal-Teke cross stallion has earned his Master Championship in Barrell Racing with a WPS of 99%. He has also earned a Grand Championship in Pole Bending.

Pole Bending

News
{RRS} Wild Red, an exceptional chestnut part Thoroughbred stallion, bred and shown by h0rsey, broke the Level 9 World Record on April 20, 2022 with a time of 00:27.39.

Spotlight
The horse that won the spotlight competition for May is the magnificent buckskin Thoroughbred stallion FF Brazen Direction bred by Howl and shown by .Winter. with a time of 00:27.16 . He has earned his Master Grand Championship in Pole Bending with a win percentage 89.4%. He currently holds the Level 2 record in Pole Bending.

A competitor taking home many wins in May as well is FF Standing Dove, a superb perlino Thoroughbred stallion bred by Howl and shown by .Winter.. He has earned his Master Championship in Pole Bending with a win percentage of 90%. He holds the Level 8 record in Pole Bending.

Western Pleasure

News

Spotlight
The winner of the spotlight competition for May is Rumbling Rain, a silver black Andalusian stallion bred and shown by Lekara with a score of 59.09. He has earned his Supreme Championship in Western Pleasure with a WPS of 85.5%. Overall, he has earned over 36,000 points in multiple disciplines.

The impressive HH Nostalgia, bred by Mega and shown by Sassy, continues to win in Western Pleasure! This outstanding flaxen chestnut tobiano Belgian stallion has thus far earned his Supreme Grand Championship in Western Pleasure with a WPS of 98%. Overall, he has earned over 52,000 points in multiple disciplines.

Extras

Last edited by rosie0922 on Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Welcome to Issue #25 of the Gymkhana Newsletter! June 2022

Announcements
Welcome to June's Gymkhana newsletter! Gymkhana covers Barrell Racing, Pole Bending, and Western Pleasure. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, contact me (rosie0922) on the official forum: Western Communication Forum or via private message.

Barrell Racing
Polebending
Western Pleasure

Barrell Racing

News
No records were broken.

Spotlight
The spotlight competition was won by FF Smokin King bred by Howl and shown by .Winter. with a time of 00:21.27. This gorgeous Thoroughbred stallion has earned his Master Grand Championship in Barrell Racing with a win percentage of 83.3%. He holds the World Record for Levels 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 10 in Barrell Racing.

Another horse worthy of the spotlight in June's competitions is the beautiful bay half Quarter Horse mare MSH Hollywood Shadow Coming In Hott, owned by Rummy Tummy and bred by MintySugarHorse2. This lovely mare has earned her Supreme Championship in Barrell Racing with a WPS of 97.6%. She has also earned a Supreme Championship in Reining and a Master Championship in Cutting.

Pole Bending

News
No records were broken.

Spotlight
The horse that won the spotlight competition for June is the fabulous silver brown Quarter Horse/Thoroughbred cross stallion ✦✧LC✧✦ Captain Star bred by lemoncypress and shown by Lemoncypress2 with a time of 00:27.61 . He has earned his Grand Championship in Pole Bending with a win percentage of 100%. He has also earned a Master Grand Championship in Steeplechasing. He currently holds the Level 2 record in Steeplechasing.

A competitor taking home many wins in June is ✦✧LC✧✦ Captain Magic, an extraordinary silver brown Thoroughbred/Quarter Horse cross stallion bred by lemoncypress and shown by Lemoncypress2. He has earned his Championship in Pole Bending with a win percentage of 100%. He has also earned a Championship in Steeplechasing as well.

Western Pleasure

News
No records were broken.

Spotlight
The winner of the spotlight competition for June is HH Nostalgia, a flaxen chestnut tobiano Belgian stallion bred by Mega and shown by Sassy with a score of 60.4. He has earned his Supreme Grand Championship in Western Pleasure with a WPS of 98%. Overall, he has earned over 53,000 points in multiple disciplines.

The stunning silver black Friesian stallion AD | Half Moon Memories , bred by kandaz and shown by Rubikcubedog, is performing well in Western Pleasure. This remarkable stallion has thus far earned his Master Championship in Western Pleasure with a WPS of 96.5%.

Extras

Last edited by rosie0922 on Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Gymkhana Newsletter for July

Post by rosie0922 »

Welcome to Issue #26 of the Gymkhana Newsletter! July 2022

Announcements
Welcome to July's Gymkhana newsletter! Gymkhana covers Barrell Racing, Pole Bending, and Western Pleasure. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, contact me (rosie0922) on the official forum: Western Communication Forum or via private message.

Barrell Racing
Polebending
Western Pleasure

Barrell Racing

News
No records were broken.

Spotlight
The spotlight competition was won by Tall Pines Winged Wizard bred by ImaCountryGirl and shown by ShowCountry with a time of 00:22.02. This splendid Thoroughbred/Quarter Horse cross stallion has earned his Championship in Barrell Racing with a win percentage of 86.7%.

Another horse worthy of the spotlight in July's competitions is the superb bay Quarter Horse stallion, {DQHF} Champagne Intentions, bred and shown by DesQHFarm. This handsome stallion has earned his Supreme Grand Championship in Barrell Racing as well as over 26,000 points over in total.

Rising Star
A young horse worth mentioning who's beginning to rack up the wins is Unnamed Horse #3599118, bred and shown by lemoncyprus. This gorgeous silver black tobiano North African Barb/Quarter Horse cross stallion has thus far earned his Championship in Barrell Racing, as well as Championships in Reining and Cutting.

Pole Bending

News
No records were broken. The majority of records were broken back in 2020 by ∰ Hawkwood de Whyle -- 57* 48* 0* 30+ -- 27, bred and shown by Bitapetrone. This fabulous black grade horse stallion still holds World Records on Levels 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 10.

Spotlight
The horse that won the spotlight competition for July is the impressive varnished flaxen chestnut semi-leopard Thoroughbred stallion SMH Memory Thread bred by Sugarmintyhorse and shown by Heartland2001 with a time of 00:28.03 . He has earned his Championship in Pole Bending with a win percentage of 100%. He has also earned over 3000 points in various disciplines.

A competitor taking home many wins in July is MSH Evil Greeting, an remarkable varnished black with blanket Thoroughbred stallion bred by MintySugarHorse2 and shown by hdmcminn (and currently owned by Glacier). He has earned his Supreme Championship in Pole Bending with a win percentage of 89.8%. He has earned over 9,000 points and was the overall Reserve Winner in a Thoroughbred makeover contest held by Mintysugarhorse and Sugarmintyhorse earlier this month.

Rising Star
:S: Nutshell, a beautiful bay Kustanai stallion bred by Stormchase Stables and shown by Storm Eventing has been performing well in Level 2 competitions in Pole Bending, thus far maintaining a win percentage of 100%.

Western Pleasure

News
No records have been broken since early 2021 when this beauty, ℬᏟᏕℛ Aithusa, a grulla Friesian/Trakehner cross stallion bred by Horze Lover 101 and shown by Aminoname blazed across the charts, taking records on Levels 2, 3, 6, 7, and 8.

Spotlight
The winner of the spotlight competition for July is AD | Half Moon Memories, a stunning silver black Friesian stallion bred by kandaz and shown by Rubikcubedog with a score of 59.31. He has earned his Master Championship in Western Pleasure with a WPS of 95.7%.

The striking Quarter Horse stallion Champagne Star, bred by rosie0922Holding and shown by hdmcminn, is performing well in Western Pleasure. This noteworthy stallion has thus far earned his Master Championship in Western Pleasure with a WPS of 98.7%. He has also earned a Championship in Working Ranch.

Rising Star
NSA Independent, a winsome Silver Bay Dun Azteca stallion bred by tbee2 and shown by tbee, has been performing exceptionally in Western Pleasure, thus far maintaining a win percentage of 100%.

Extras

Do you breed Western performance horses and would like to interviewed? Let me (rosie0922) know via pm.
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Welcome to Issue #26 of the Gymkhana Newsletter! August 2022

Announcements
Welcome to August's Gymkhana newsletter! Gymkhana covers Barrell Racing, Pole Bending, and Western Pleasure. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, contact me (rosie0922) on the official forum: Western Communication Forum or via private message.

Barrell Racing
Polebending
Western Pleasure

Barrell Racing

News
No records were broken.

Spotlight
The spotlight competition was won by ✦✧LC✧✦ Rock And A Hard Place bred by lemoncypress and shown by lemoncypress2 with a time of 00:21.34 time. This handsome North African Barb/Quarter Horse cross stallion has earned his Master Championship in Barrell Racing with a win percentage of 85.7%.

Another horse worthy of the spotlight in August's competitions is the superb brown North Swedish Trotter stallion, Add Name, bred by Lily Tromp and shown by Roosponies. This gorgeous stallion has earned his Supreme Master Grand Championship in Barrell Racing as well as over 37,000 points over in total. He also previously held the Level 4 World Record in Barrell Racing.

Rising Star
A young horse worth mentioning who's beginning to rack up the wins is ✴H✴ Executioner, bred by Hidalgo and shown by Hidalgo2. This fabulous buckskin roan grade horse stallion has thus far earned his Grand Championship in Barrell Racing with a win percentage of 98.6%, as well as a Grand Championship in Pole Bending.

Pole Bending

News
No records were broken.

Spotlight
The horse that won the spotlight competition for August is the remarkable brown grade horse stallion ✴H✴ Falling Star bred and shown by Hidalgo with a time of 00:28.07 seconds. He has earned his Grand Championship in Pole Bending with a win percentage of 97.8%. He has also earned his Grand Championship in Barrell Racing with a win percentage of 94.6%.

A competitor with some wins so far in August is |ɘ| Hitting Oblivion, an extraordinary Thoroughbred stallion bred by Arrow3 and shown by FrozenKey. He has earned his Grand Championship in Pole Bending with a win percentage of 86.7%. He has also earned over 2900 points in various disciplines.

Rising Star
RB* Staggering Waterfall, a beautiful palomino part Thoroughbred mare bred and shown by Seattle_Baby_96 has been performing well in Level 3 competitions in Pole Bending, thus far maintaining a win percentage of 100%.

Western Pleasure

News
FF Old Fashion Varnish, a splendid varnished flaxen chestnut with snowcap Appaloosa stallion bred by Howl and shown by .Winter. has been decimating the scene with multiple World Records in Western Pleasure. On July 30, he broke Level One with a score of 65.66 and Level Two with a score of 65.36. On July 27, he broke Level Three with score of 64.76. On July 26, he broke Level Four with a score of 65.16, Level Six with a score of 65.46, and Level Seven with a score of 64.46. On July 28, he broke Level Eight with a score of 64.96. And today (August 16), he broke Level 10 with a score of 65.26.

Spotlight
The winner of the spotlight competition for August is ℬᏟᏕℛ Aithusa, an amazing grulla Friesian/Trakehner cross stallion bred by HorzeLover101 and shown by Aminoname with a score of 61.55. He has earned his Supreme Championship in Western Pleasure with a WPS of 97.1%. He has also earned a Grand Championship in Dressage with a win percentage of 97.3%. He previously held World Records on L1, L2, L3, L5, L6, L7, and L8.

The striking black Friesian stallion Skitterjend Fryslan, bred by Lily Tromp and shown by Roosponies, is performing well in Western Pleasure. This distinguished stallion has thus far earned his Supreme Championship in Western Pleasure with a WPS of 94.9%. He previously held the Level Four World Record in Western Pleasure.

Rising Star
[4256] Sycamore, a distinguished bay Friesian stallion bred by BlackOpalsHolding and shown by Opal_and , has been performing exceptionally in Western Pleasure, thus far maintaining a win percentage of 95%.

Extras

Do you breed Western performance horses and would like to interviewed? Let me (rosie0922) know via pm.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 am