Community Forum

What is this?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Southerngal
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

What is this?

Post by Southerngal »

I looked around, and either because it's not here, or I'm blind, I really couldn't find an answer. What's with the "When will my foal come?' thing on pregenant mares? Whenever I click it it just clicks me out of the horses profile. Is it just a function that hasn't been completed, or is it just supposed to be that way, or am I off the mark with my guesses?
Hazel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: What is this?

Post by Hazel »

Southerngal wrote:I looked around, and either because it's not here, or I'm blind, I really couldn't find an answer. What's with the "When will my foal come?' thing on pregenant mares? Whenever I click it it just clicks me out of the horses profile. Is it just a function that hasn't been completed, or is it just supposed to be that way, or am I off the mark with my guesses?
It hasn't been implemented yet :)
Southerngal
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: What is this?

Post by Southerngal »

Hazel wrote:
Southerngal wrote:I looked around, and either because it's not here, or I'm blind, I really couldn't find an answer. What's with the "When will my foal come?' thing on pregenant mares? Whenever I click it it just clicks me out of the horses profile. Is it just a function that hasn't been completed, or is it just supposed to be that way, or am I off the mark with my guesses?
It hasn't been implemented yet :)
Ok, nice
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 22, 2024 1:16 am

It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 1:16 am