Community Forum

Cottens farm log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Cottens
Visit My Farm

Cottens farm log

Post by Cottens »

Please, don't post here !

Welcome to my log !

Who am I ?

I'm a young woman. I rode when I was younger, but I had to stop because of a move and my studies.
Now I'm a broke student and I can't afford to pay riding lessons. I miss it a lot.
I love to read, draw and develop.

Creation of my farm

I started with a bad experience : I picked a black mare at the AC, and after a few turns she turned chesnut...
The faulty mare is Mare Imbrium
Her name comes from a book, named Xanth : Night Mare (book n°7). The mare in the book is black, and that's why I wanted her to be black. Her name is the name of a sea on the moon. It means the sea of tears, or the rainy sea (mare = sea in latin).

After this, I picked a beautiful stallion : Étalion d'Achille
I wanted him black, and he stayed black :D His name also comes from Xanth, but I changed it a little (the original name is "Étalon d'Achille", and it's a wordplay : étalon means stallion, talon means heel (reference to Achille's heel). I'm french so the wordplay is in french, I don't know what's the english name of this stallion...
I changed a little his name and inserted a "i", so it's now a triple pun : étalon, talon, lion (it means... lion :D)

Anyway, this is the end of the puns :)

[Edit:] Okay, I was betrayed :'( My mare turned back to black (so the chesnut was a lie all along), and my stallion turned bay... I'm not okay with my stallion being bay ! :evil: The one from whom he is inspired is black ! BLACK ! He's the father of the Night Mares. I didn't care much that Imbri turned Chesnut, because she's just a deliverer, but the stallion... He's the master of the night. All my dreams and hopes are broken now T_T
Well, anyway, I have to change all the observations I made, because Imbri can't have the At gene now.

Goals

I have no particular goal for now.
I just want to have fun with the genetics of the game.

My horses
I made a Chrome extension that save my horses in my drive. Here is the link to the folder :
HWO

Summary

Sales
Stallions at stud

Last edited by Cottens on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Cottens
Visit My Farm

Re: Cottens farm log

Post by Cottens »

Sales

No sales for now !
Last edited by Cottens on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Cottens
Visit My Farm

Re: Cottens farm log

Post by Cottens »

Stallions at stud

Étalion d'Achille

[quote]
Breed : Turkmene
Color : Bay
Price : $10
HGP : 31,744
[/quote]

Storm

[quote]
Breed : Tarpan x Turkmene
Color : Bay dun
Price : $10
HGP : 32,604
[/quote]
Last edited by Cottens on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 11:18 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:18 pm