Community Forum

Ob Association

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Ob Association

Post by Mlloftus »

Hello and welcome to the Ob association! I have been breeding Obs lately and have noticed one thing.No one really breeds Obs. So this topic is for anyone who breeds Obs, anyone who wants to breed them or is looking to purchase any.I will be making a list of horses for stud and horses for sale if anyone is interested.To register yourself as a member over half of the current members must vote you on we will judge our votes based on how active you are and how dedicated to Obs you are.
We will have many different positions in the association some are president (me), vice president, breeders, trainers, champers and people who can make competitions just reply to this post to register you or your horses.Anyone is welcome to join! If you are just starting out I can try and provide you with a mare and stallion to start breeding! :lol:

MEMBERS
Mlloftus
honeybunny

HORSES FOR SALE

STALLIONS AT STUD
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2236146
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2247779\

P.S. I know this is really bad but I am working on it :)
Last edited by Mlloftus on Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Ob Association

Post by Mlloftus »

For anyone who doesn't know there are 132 obs in game
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Bump!!
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

mlloftus wrote:Bump!!
Hi! Although I'm not a avid Ob breeder I do search for high quality horses on the market... so needless to say when I found a Mch. Ob stallion I purchased him for my stud book... and then I found the mare, a Ch. I bought her and have since produced one filly, who I hope to train and champ. Some will be for sale some won't. (my goal is to create a solid running line of champion Ob's. I don't know if I'm the right person for your association, but I would love to join and help this Association thrive! :D :D :D
My Ob's:
{GM} Dawning Desert

{GM} Sahara Dawn

Actually here he is:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2054960
Last edited by honeybunny on Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

honeybunny wrote:
mlloftus wrote:Bump!!
Hi! Although I'm not a avid Ob breeder I do search for high quality horses on the market... so needless to say when I found a Mch. Ob stallion I purchased him for my stud book... and then I found the mare, a Ch. I bought her and have since produced one filly, who I hope to train and champ. Some will be for sale some won't. (my goal is to create a solid running line of champion Ob's. I don't know if I'm the right person for your association, but I would love to join and help this Association thrive! :D :D :D
My Ob's:
{GM} Dawning Desert

[horse=][/horse]
Nice! I created my line from scratch and I used AC horses they don't have any golds or greens :( So I would love to have a lease on your filly once she reaches breeding age! I currently have a MGCh++ who I champed myself and I would love to champ more. In my lines I have lighter colors with a fluffy mane and tail but no gold or green stats. I would love to add some new blood if you are interested. :mrgreen:
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

mlloftus wrote:
honeybunny wrote: Hi! Although I'm not a avid Ob breeder I do search for high quality horses on the market... so needless to say when I found a Mch. Ob stallion I purchased him for my stud book... and then I found the mare, a Ch. I bought her and have since produced one filly, who I hope to train and champ. Some will be for sale some won't. (my goal is to create a solid running line of champion Ob's. I don't know if I'm the right person for your association, but I would love to join and help this Association thrive! :D :D :D
My Ob's:
{GM} Dawning Desert

[horse=][/horse]
Nice! I created my line from scratch and I used AC horses they don't have any golds or greens :( So I would love to have a lease on your filly once she reaches breeding age! I currently have a MGCh++ who I champed myself and I would love to champ more. In my lines I have lighter colors with a fluffy mane and tail but no gold or green stats. I would love to add some new blood if you are interested. :mrgreen:
I would also love to sell champion Obs :D
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

mlloftus wrote:
mlloftus wrote: Nice! I created my line from scratch and I used AC horses they don't have any golds or greens :( So I would love to have a lease on your filly once she reaches breeding age! I currently have a MGCh++ who I champed myself and I would love to champ more. In my lines I have lighter colors with a fluffy mane and tail but no gold or green stats. I would love to add some new blood if you are interested. :mrgreen:
I would also love to sell champion Obs :D
Sounds great! If you would like to use my stallion I can put him up for stud.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

honeybunny wrote:
mlloftus wrote: I would also love to sell champion Obs :D
Sounds great! If you would like to use my stallion I can put him up for stud.
That would be great!
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Bump!
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm