Community Forum

Pinging Elaina Brewster

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Pinging Elaina Brewster

Post by Eternity Awaits »

Hi, Elaina Brewster, I keep seeing you buy my horses. Huge thank you!

I did look through your account. What an account! I really enjoyed taking a peak.

Would you be open to a request?

I'd be interested in buying a Kustanai if you ever age up your two foals and start breeding. Also, I have a New Kirgiz mare. If you happen to breed a colt/stallion, I'd like to breed a few and could split the profit with you.

Thanks.
EA
Elaina Brewster wrote:.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging Elaina Brewster

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Eternity Awaits wrote:Hi, Elaina Brewster, I keep seeing you buy my horses. Huge thank you!

I did look through your account. What an account! I really enjoyed taking a peak.

I'd be interested in buying a Kustanai if you ever age up your two foals and start breeding. Also, I have a New Kirgiz mare. If you happen to breed a colt/stallion, I'd like to breed a few and could split the profit with you.

Thanks.
EA
Elaina Brewster wrote:.
Thanks!

I will keep that in mind (though I don't typically sell my horses as I don't need the money), it may be quite awhile until I get that far, as I need to finish several other projects and lose some of my own extensive inventory. :)
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging Elaina Brewster

Post by MerrySmile »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
Eternity Awaits wrote:Hi, Elaina Brewster, I keep seeing you buy my horses. Huge thank you!

Thanks.
EA
Thanks!

I will keep that in mind (though I don't typically sell my horses as I don't need the money), it may be quite awhile until I get that far, as I need to finish several other projects and lose some of my own extensive inventory. :)
Just keep me in mind when/if you decide to ever sell. I'm always looking for rare breeds I don't have.
(side account)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 7:01 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:01 am