Community Forum

Money Madness - Jan (JUDGED)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Golden Stats
Visit My Farm

Re: Money Madness - Jan 23rd - Jan 30th

Post by Golden Stats »

Please List All Your Accounts: Golden_stats(my main), and Gs_Backup

Why Are You Entering This Contest? Because it sounded interesting

What Do You Plan To Do With The Money If You Win? I'm working on my belgian lines and I need to complete more levels for training and owning more belgians since sadly i'm reaching my limit. I would also like to expand my backup account(gs backup) so that way I can adopt unwanted horses, and give them a new home till they pass or if I decide to train them, sell them to players who are struggle to make money. I would also like to help the driving club i'm in since there is so much I know that we can accomplish, but of course money comes into play. I also run my own club for belgian breeders and I would like to help them all in many ways especially financially.

What Is Something You Have Accomplished On HWO? In general just breeding successful belgians with hgps of 60k, champing and training them.

What Is One Goal On HWO You Wish To Accomplish? I actually want to start making different breeds that involves using the belgians and training and champing them as well. As well as selling more trained and champed horses for those who need good grinders(money makers).
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:...

When is this being judged :) ?
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:

When is this being judged :) ?
OMG! Thank you so much for reminding me. My life got busy with my job, let me do that right now :oops: :lol:

~ HOF 2
"In order to succeed, we must first believe we can ~ Nikos Kazantzakis"
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Congratulations to the winners
If the 10 of you would be so kind as to link a rehomeable horse that is under 3 years of age, I would love to get your prize money to you as soon as possible!

[quote="LadyByron"][/quote]
I wish you the best of luck on your goal to become a public trainer and champing your horses as well as expanding your farm!

[quote="MintySugarHorse2"][/quote]
I wish you the best of luck with your training courses! If you need help on quicker training tips, feel free to contact me. We can set up a time to meet up on the chat room to discuss some tips!

[quote="Jockey"][/quote]
I wish you the best of luck expanding your farm, completing training courses, and your new Standardbred project!

[quote="RenegadePegasus"][/quote]
I wish you the best of luck on owning the top SHD horse and hope you are able to get some nice horses on that shopping spree…if you still plan to do that! XD

[quote="Sawd10"][/quote]
I wish you the best of luck breeding TB’s with markings on them and whatever else you plan to use the money towards!

[quote="Aging Farm"][/quote]
I wish you the best of luck on your training courses, training business, and possibly having one of the horses you bred be top ranked!

[quote="Katy_Kanes"][/quote]
I wish you the best of luck on you training courses and breeding out Dutch warmbloods! Also, thank you for reminding me to judge this! XD

[quote="Golden Meadows"][/quote]
First off welcome to the HWO Community! I wish you the best of luck with breeding TB’s and if you ever need some help, I am willing to sell off some of my stock TB’s that I just breed for fun and have decent stats!

[quote="Jessie Eventing"][/quote]
First off welcome to the HWO Community as well! I wish you the best of luck on becoming a breeder of high level horses!

[quote="MerrySmile"][/quote]
I wish you the best in completion of owning all of the breeds on HWO and making them available to those who are in need!

A big thank you to everyone who did enter, I will be hosting another raffle like this in the next two months or so! I hope you all enjoyed this and stay tuned!

~ HOF 2
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Congratulations to the winners
If the 10 of you would be so kind as to link a rehomeable horse that is under 3 years of age, I would love to get your prize money to you as soon as possible!

LadyByron wrote:
I wish you the best of luck on your goal to become a public trainer and champing your horses as well as expanding your farm!

MintySugarHorse2 wrote:
I wish you the best of luck with your training courses! If you need help on quicker training tips, feel free to contact me. We can set up a time to meet up on the chat room to discuss some tips!

Jockey wrote:
I wish you the best of luck expanding your farm, completing training courses, and your new Standardbred project!

RenegadePegasus wrote:
I wish you the best of luck on owning the top SHD horse and hope you are able to get some nice horses on that shopping spree…if you still plan to do that! XD

Sawd10 wrote:
I wish you the best of luck breeding TB’s with markings on them and whatever else you plan to use the money towards!

Aging Farm wrote:
I wish you the best of luck on your training courses, training business, and possibly having one of the horses you bred be top ranked!

Katy_Kanes wrote:
I wish you the best of luck on you training courses and breeding out Dutch warmbloods! Also, thank you for reminding me to judge this! XD

Golden Meadows wrote:
First off welcome to the HWO Community! I wish you the best of luck with breeding TB’s and if you ever need some help, I am willing to sell off some of my stock TB’s that I just breed for fun and have decent stats!

Jessie Eventing wrote:
First off welcome to the HWO Community as well! I wish you the best of luck on becoming a breeder of high level horses!

MerrySmile wrote:
I wish you the best in completion of owning all of the breeds on HWO and making them available to those who are in need!

A big thank you to everyone who did enter, I will be hosting another raffle like this in the next two months or so! I hope you all enjoyed this and stay tuned!

~ HOF 2
Thank you! And good luck to all your projects, too!
I don't have any horse under 3 for rehoming, but this guy hasn't had any children.
He is up: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2269341
Thanks again. :P
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Re: Money Madness - Jan (JUDGED)

Post by Jockey »

Thank you so much! This will help a lot. Here's a guy that you can rehome:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2308257

Thanks again, and congratulations to everyone else who won! :D
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Last edited by Katy_Kanes on Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jessie Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by Jessie Eventing »

He’s the only rehomable horse I have. Also ty!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2304399
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

Hey! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. And if I ever need help I will definitely contact you. Thank you for doing this! :) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2304710
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
He's over 3, but here- http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2295909

Could you put him up for offers? I see he's up for 2,500 and the prize is $1mill

~ HOF 2
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 12:15 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:15 pm