Community Forum

Farm Name

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Jessie Eventing
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Farm Name

Post by Jessie Eventing »

Hi there! I have been a member of this game for a while but haven’t really been online and today I logged on and I really like this game but I am confused. Sorry if this is obvious and I’m wasting time but how do I change my farm name? Thanks :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm Name

Post by BlackOak2 »

Jessie Eventing wrote:Hi there! I have been a member of this game for a while but haven’t really been online and today I logged on and I really like this game but I am confused. Sorry if this is obvious and I’m wasting time but how do I change my farm name? Thanks :)
Farm name and account name are two different things.
You can change the name of your farm in the 'Edit My Farm' tab on your 'My Farm' link. It's on the top, right hand side in the information box.
As for your account name 'Jessie Eventing'... only our admins can change that. They may do so on a case-by-case basis. You'll need to ping them in the forums from the account you wish to change with the new name. It needs to be a name not yet used, but they will also look that up, should they agree to change your account name.

Reminder: Once your account name is changed, this will be your new sign-in name as well.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 3:01 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:01 am