Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

found

Post by Collector's_Holding »

hi of anyone has any trained horse that I can use for a grinder I am in need for one
Last edited by Collector's_Holding on Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Royal Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: in need for a trained horse ASAP to use for a grinder

Post by Royal Training »

Delboiz4ever wrote:hi of anyone has any trained horse that I can use for a grinder I am in need for one

i have a couple of horses that could work - see link below. If there is nothing there at the moment, keep an eye on it because horses could be added/removed.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/126734
if you are interested, let me know what horse you would like. (or: if there is a particular (arabian) foal that i have on the same farm that you would like, let me know and i may be able to train if for you.
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: in need for a trained horse ASAP to use for a grinder

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

I have 2 mares. Neither of wich I wanted to sell, one is named gem and the other is Nike, both are fully trained mares. Nike is around 16 and is a purebred grade horse. She is a dappled sooty palomino. Gem is a gray mare and around 11. She is Persian Arabian all the way. The lowest I will go with these a pice is 150k because i really don’t eat to sell them. Feel free to check them out!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 9:54 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:54 pm