Community Forum

Just wondering

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Lyoko2516
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Just wondering

Post by Lyoko2516 »

What can one get by crossing a Caspian with a Tarpan?
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Just wondering

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Lyoko2516 wrote:What can one get by crossing a Caspian with a Tarpan?
A Caspian×Tarpan I'm not sure you can create a new breed with that, though. But you can take a look at this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16282
It lists all the quest breeding recipes for creating new breeds.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Those two breeds if crossed, will only result in a cross. There is no recipe or creation that uses such a cross.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Pieta
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Those two breeds if crossed, will only result in a cross. There is no recipe or creation that uses such a cross.
BlackOak2 I must correct you Caspian x Tarpan if you breed it with Murgese x Salerno can produce Esperia Pony and if you breed Caspian x Tarpan with Caspian x Mongolian you can get Timor Pony. So we can say that Caspian x Tarpan is recipe horse for Timor and Esperia Pony. Both breeds are rare with less than 100 active horses on HWO.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Pieta wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
BlackOak2 I must correct you Caspian x Tarpan if you breed it with Murgese x Salerno can produce Esperia Pony and if you breed Caspian x Tarpan with Caspian x Mongolian you can get Timor Pony. So we can say that Caspian x Tarpan is recipe horse for Timor and Esperia Pony. Both breeds are rare with less than 100 active horses on HWO.
You are correct. And I found my mistake. On my cheat sheet, I had it spelled two different ways, Caspain, which is the incorrect way, and Caspian, which is correct.

Thank you for correcting me! :mrgreen:

I apologize for offering the incorrect information. I have fixed my error so it won't happen again when I use my sheet.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Pieta
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Pieta wrote: BlackOak2 I must correct you Caspian x Tarpan if you breed it with Murgese x Salerno can produce Esperia Pony and if you breed Caspian x Tarpan with Caspian x Mongolian you can get Timor Pony. So we can say that Caspian x Tarpan is recipe horse for Timor and Esperia Pony. Both breeds are rare with less than 100 active horses on HWO.
You are correct. And I found my mistake. On my cheat sheet, I had it spelled two different ways, Caspain, which is the incorrect way, and Caspian, which is correct.

Thank you for correcting me! :mrgreen:

I apologize for offering the incorrect information. I have fixed my error so it won't happen again when I use my sheet.
No problem ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 10:39 pm

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:39 pm