Community Forum

Line of Dots?

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Line of Dots?

Post by BlackOak2 »

ArcticDahlia wrote:
Ohhh okay! So that would be considered a color shift on the neck mostly covered by tobiano markings... that's such a great thread! I've been reading through your quick links since you helped me get started and I had gotten to the silver but not the dun thread. Thank you so much for all the help, you've made learning seem not impossible haha.
It's a big game. We all go through the learning curve you're experiencing. :mrgreen:
Go slowly, as you already know, the community is here to help where and when (or if) you need it.

The quick links aren't all authored by me. It's just a collection of the ones I find I visit most often, either through referencing for myself, or through linking for other members of the community. So if you come across one that you like and you find most helpful that isn't included, send it to me so I can add it. After all, it's for everybody. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ArcticDahlia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Line of Dots?

Post by ArcticDahlia »

It is a pretty big learning curve haha, I for sure would have given up by now if not for the help from the community. And alright, if I do find something I will ^.^
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 11:09 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:09 pm