Community Forum

⚔ℜ⚔ Pintaloosa Thoroughbreds ⚔ℜ⚔

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

⚔ℜ⚔ Pintaloosa Thoroughbreds ⚔ℜ⚔

Post by Retsi »

Welcome
Here I will be displaying some of my success with breeding multi patterned Thoroughbreds while maintaining light or very light body type, high strung temperament, and stats that are reasonably decent. Please leave some feedback about your thoughts on pintaloosa Thoroughbreds and whether or not you'd like to see them trend
My Goal
My goal for this line is to raise their genetic potential and breed some mostly white horses with sparse patterns. I'm not too concerned with competing them yet. I have passed over 10 generations bred!

⚔ℜ⚔ Sea Of Dreams

⚔ℜ⚔ El Dorado

⚔ℜ⚔ Cheshire Cat

Last edited by Retsi on Tue May 12, 2020 2:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Re: ⚔ℜ⚔ Pintaloosa Thoroughbreds ⚔ℜ⚔

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

Retsi wrote:
Wow beautiful this is what im currently trying to do but without the spots as well im breeding tobiano into my Tbs. But haven't got much Tobiano going but getting there :)
If you ever have any for sale I would deffo buy :)
Keep up the good work
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

This one you're showing is great! Good color, good contrasts, nice markings and a small, but adequate blanket.

I can foresee the future... Contests between which is the better racing Tb out there, the pintaloosa, the paint, the Lp or the flat. Trophy shifts to the coat style that shows the strongest WPS!

I'd say... too much more pattern than what that horse has, and all the Lp will simple disappear.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

Retsi wrote:

hi I have been trying to breed pintaloosa coats for racing line but I try breeding my tobianos and spotted ones together and I always either get one or the other
could you give me any tips on how to get tobiano and spots together?
Thanks
I love the ones you have linked above they are stunning
I have linked my main broods what I breed to
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/135655
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

Delboiz4ever wrote:
Retsi wrote:

hi I have been trying to breed pintaloosa coats for racing line but I try breeding my tobianos and spotted ones together and I always either get one or the other
could you give me any tips on how to get tobiano and spots together?
Thanks
I love the ones you have linked above they are stunning
I have linked my main broods what I breed to
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/135655
ive finally bred some
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/133936 :D
malella
Visit My Farm

Post by malella »

Retsi wrote:
Welcome
Here I will be displaying some of my success with breeding multi patterned Thoroughbreds while maintaining light or very light body type, high strung temperament, and stats that are reasonably decent. Please leave some feedback about your thoughts on pintaloosa Thoroughbreds and whether or not you'd like to see them trend
My Goal
My goal for this line is to raise their genetic potential and breed some mostly white horses with sparse patterns. I'm not too concerned with competing them yet. I have passed over 10 generations bred!

⚔ℜ⚔ Sea Of Dreams

⚔ℜ⚔ El Dorado

⚔ℜ⚔ Cheshire Cat

Could you breed one for me?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 2:09 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:09 am