ISO Russian Dons, Kazakhs, Akhal-Tekes

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

ISO Russian Dons, Kazakhs, Akhal-Tekes

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Hello,
I'm currently in need of the following breeds as I am trying to breed Kustanais, a rare breed. I will pay well for the following:

- Russian Dons with speed over 30, strength and stamina over 20
- Kazakhs (any gender, conformation, HGP - it doesn't matter)
- Akhal Tekes with speed over 50, strength and stamina over 25

If you have any stallions that meet the requirement that you are willing to stud out (Although I will not pay 1 million+ per breeding to an Akhal Teke, I might for a Kazakh)
If you have any of these please reply here with the link and the amount you'd want for the horse.

Thank you!
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Russian Dons, Kazakhs, Akhal-Tekes

Post by ambreona24bu »

Stormchase Stables wrote:Hello,
I'm currently in need of the following breeds as I am trying to breed Kustanais, a rare breed. I will pay well for the following:

If you have any stallions that meet the requirement that you are willing to stud out (Although I will not pay 1 million+ per breeding to an Akhal Teke, I might for a Kazakh)
If you have any of these please reply here with the link and the amount you'd want for the horse.

Thank you!
I have Akhal-Teke https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3001401 I don't know if he meets all the requirement but you are more than welcomed to look.
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Russian Dons, Kazakhs, Akhal-Tekes

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Stormchase Stables wrote:Hello,

Thank you!
I have a Russian Don stalkion who s 6 I'm willing to sell but don't know his confo. And a mare and stallion I'm willing to breed for people and sell foals to, Aslo idk the confos to them
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 8:23 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:23 am