Community Forum

PAYING 2.5 MILLION+ FOR ALMOST *ANY* FEMALE FULLY TRAINED THOROUGHBRED

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
BlackOpalsHolding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOpalsHolding »

Hello, I am looking for a female fully trained thoroughbred under 5 years ASAP! I can pay 700k or less for the horse. Just link the horse below and how much you want, 99.9% chance ill take the horse! *the horse must have a gold speed comment and an at least green stamina comment* (I NEED THE HORSE BY 11 PM PST 11/6/2020)
BlackOpalsHolding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: PAYING 2.5 MILLION+ FOR ALMOST *ANY* FEMALE FULLY TRAINED THOROUGHBRED

Post by BlackOpalsHolding »

ERROR!!!!!! MEANT WILL PAY 2.5 MILLION+ OR LESS FOR A HORSE!!!
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Re: PAYING 2.5 MILLION+ FOR ALMOST *ANY* FEMALE FULLY TRAINED THOROUGHBRED

Post by Aurelia »

[quote="BlackOpalsHolding"]PAYING 2.5 MILLION+ FOR ALMOST *ANY* FEMALE FULLY TRAINED THOROUGHBRED

Hello, I am looking for a female fully trained thoroughbred under 5 years ASAP! I can pay 700k or less for the horse. Just link the horse below and how much you want, 99.9% chance ill take the horse! *the horse must have a gold speed comment and an at least green stamina comment* (I NEED THE HORSE BY 11 PM PST 11/6/2020)[/quote] hi! I might have some on my farm. I’m selling all my horses except for my private lines barn and personal barn. You might find some in the barns.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 11:07 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 11:07 am