Community Forum

Infinity Stables Boarding

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Infinity Stables Boarding

Post by Ivy Stables »

∞Infinity Stables Boarding∞

Our farm is proud to be home to a Free Boaring program! to register your horse Just go to the Infinity Stables boarding forum(Not created yet), and register there, or post a horse in the market and put it’s name in the title (So I can change the name back when it get’s here) and say in the horse’s name ‘Boarding’ so I can search the horse in the market. Your first $5,000 of boarding costs are free, after that you have to pay $100 per IRL day, and full cost for any extras. You can also get premium, which is $30,000 per IRL month. This allows you to board as many horses with as many extras free. Other details are listed in the forum page
Basic Boarding
infield, haltered year round, blankets in winter, boots for horse with the comment ‘Cripes! This mare/ stallion is stepping all over His/ her feet!‘ Will be aged with the regular flow of the stud farm (1-3 years per IRL day)
Extras

Temp-Change: horse gets fed oats, yellow corn, or sweet feed, your choice, $500 per IRL day
In barn: Horse is kept in barn $200 per IRL day
Frozen: Horse is not aged $500 per IRL day
Aging: Horses is aged to the specified age $500 per IRL day
Tack pick: you can choose what tack your horse is wearing, only for tack that cost $, not PT Price depends on tack
Food pick: You can choose what your horse eats price depends on food

To be updated later (I need to go eat dinner)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 12:47 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:47 pm