Community Forum

Ivy Stables Farm log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Ivy Stables Farm log

Post by Ivy Stables »

Ivy Stables Farm log
Basic info about my account:
Side accounts: Infinity Stables, Ivy Stables holding
Accomplishments:
1. Breed a WSP
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2849994
1. Breed a WSP
2. Breed a realistic WSP
2. Breed a gold movement WSP
3. Breed, train, and champ a WSP to MGCh. in driven dressage with an 80%+ win %
4. Breed and train a driven dressage record holder WSP
Breeding programs:
Western Sudan Ponies (WSPs)
I want to breed a small, compact, and realistic driving WSP. Since the most formal form of driving in the game is driven dressage, I decided to make that my goal. The needed traits for driven dressage are movement, tempo, strength, and balance. The finished product will have all four of these traits in gold on their breeder's report, and no reds. They will have at least 60k HGP, and be all together very good ponies. Realistic ponies are medium sized, lean and pretty, as shown below. They come only in chestnuts, bays, and greys, giving this breeding program a very strict color code
Bay:
Chestnut:
Grey:
DO NOT POST IN THIS TOPIC, IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME ABOUT, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE, AND PREFERABLY DO NOT HI-JACK SOMEONE'S TOPIC TO TALK TO ME

Thank You, Ivy Stables
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Re: Ivy Stables Farm log

Post by Ivy Stables »

Farm Log Post #1, Dec 29
Ok, so my breeding project is going Ok, the ponies are cute, and very pretty, but not as realistic as I hoped. They've all come out in black, with fluffy manes, and are way too small, but who cares :)
Here's a picture of what one looks like:

These days they've shrunk a lot, but he's the only one I have in holding, and the rest are all really important, since I only have 2 mares and 2 stallions. Basicly, make him a foot (3 hands) shorter and you know what I'm working with. They mostly have red strength, and a few greens, with the rare appearnce of a gold. I'm at the point were a green movement comment could pop up in any foal, with around 50- 55 movement confos, and 'boy this stallion/ mare moves well, he/ she should do pretty well for you' and 'this stallion/ mare moves with precision' comments. I have one 'boy this stallion/ mare moves well, he/ she should do pretty well for you' stallion and two mares with that comment, and one 'this stallion moves with precision' comment stallion. One mare is 20, the others 9, and the first stallion is 12, while the second stallion is 6. They're a lot better now, and they're TB roots have completely stopped showing, although I'me kind-of regreting my choice of breeding because all my horses' COIs are in the 200s. Anyways, I've started breed collecting with Dragonlover1175, and we currently have loads of horses. All the mares are being actioned off, and we have many many stallions that are going up for $0 stud, one by one (Actually 2 by 2 since that's how many stallions I get in each course. We currently have 13 stallions up for stud, and oddly, it won't let me put up the 14th stallion, but meh :lol: Here's a link to the holding farm were they all are:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/150383
Also, to find my collection of studs in the market, just type in 'JBS' which is my brand, and all my 13 stallions should come up :) The brand stands for 'Jade Breeds Stallions' the name of the studding service. It was named that because originally, Dragonlover1175 put there rare breeds in a pasture called the jade pasture.We decided to use that name for out studding service. We also have the weekly Jade Breeds Auction!!! Here's a link to the auction page run by Dragonlover1175:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31466
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you,
Ivy Stables
Breeder of high-quality driving ponies
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 11:30 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:30 am