Community Forum

Shooting Star Racers Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Star Meadows
Visit My Farm

Shooting Star Racers Farm Log

Post by Star Meadows »

Shooting Stars Racers
A little about us
We strive to create wonderful racing horses.

Goals
***In order from easiest to hardest***
Breeding
-Breed a 2:00 horse
-Breed a 1:99 horse
-Breed a 1:98 horse
-Breed an RH

Champing
-Champ a Champion
-Champ a Grand Champion
-Champ a Master Champion

-Champ a MGCH
-Champ a SCH
-Champ a SGCH
-Champ a SMGCH

Things to remember
Training

One i am going to try
STEP #1
Start with Collection and Impulsion+ Gallop in the arena for 20 minutes until Speed reaches 30%. Then do Collection and Impulsion, Walk, Arena, 30 minutes, until Stamina(Yes Stamina, not Intelligence) is maxed out. Then move to STEP #2.
STEP #2
Now you should be able to do 30 minutes, 20 times per turn. Do Ground Poles, Arena, walk, 30 minutes, until Movement is maxed out. Then move to STEP #3
STEP #4
Do Jumping Obstacles, walk, Arena, 30 minutes, until Agility is maxed out. Then move to STEP #5.
STEP #5
Do Lunge on Flat, 30 minutes, Gallop, until Speed is maxed out. Now your training is complete!
^One training method to try

The one i use now

1. Begin Training with Arena, Walk, Longe on Flat, Max Time You can Train. (I.e. I can start a horse at 20 minutes, then I may be able to do 5 more) Continue this until you are able to start your horse on 30 minutes in the Arena at a Walk while Lunging on Flat.

2. Train on Arena at a Walk while Lunging until you are able to switch to Collection and Impulsion (+Strength, +Stamina, ++Intelligence, +Movement, 5 Difficulty) for 30 minutes at a time. Should take a few turns-ish. Continue this until you have maxed out stamina (99.8%)! This will take awhile. When you have completed the energy saver courses, you will eventually be able to get down to this only taking 5% energy every 30 minutes of work. Continue this until you no longer gain any stamina or intelligence.

3. Switch to Jumping Obstacles (++Balance, ++++Agility, ++Strength, +Speed, 9 Difficulty). This will allow you to quickly gain agility, strength, and speed! Continue with this until you no longer gain Agility.

4. Switch to Ground Poles (+Intelligence, +++Tempo, ++Movement, 6 Difficulty). This will allow you to finish up Movement and Tempo at the same time. Continue until you no longer gain any Movement or Tempo.

5. Switch to Lunge on Flat again. Then change the gait to gallop. Continue with this until you no longer gain any Speed.
^The one i use now

Racing Method
1. Lunge on flat, until 99.8% stamina (walk, arena)
2. Jumping obstacles (walk, arena)
3. Lunge on flat (gallop, arena)
4. Pull a cart (walk, arena)

My Top TB's
$ℱ~

Speed 60
Red Hot

Speed-61
Silver

Speed 59

Studs
{SM} Peach