Community Forum

Mini Draft Breeding Association!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Winterberry Hollow
Visit My Farm

Mini Draft Breeding Association!

Post by Winterberry Hollow »

Does anyone want to create mini draft horses?
I'd be aiming for less horses than 10hh with feathers, roman noses, of all colors. The horses would have a similar physique to these horses:
The drafts:
Breeds like gypsy vanners, belgians or any other horse that could be evaled as a belgian and get a 2 or more. They should be pony type and would preferably be heavy or medium.They should have no negative or red comments in their breeders report. Their Gen Coi would preferably be 40 - 60%.
The ponies:
Breeds like miniatures, shetland, falabella or anything under 10 hh. They should have no negative or red comments in their breeders report. Their Gen Coi would preferably be 40 - 60%.

Rules:
Absolutely no scamming/stealing anything- If you do you will be permanently banned from this club
Don't quote anything unless your response is less than 5 lines! - It makes everything look ugly and it is confusing
No spamming, swearing, using excessive chat speak - all are really frustrating
No snarky or rude comments - don't be 'that member'
Don't be a know-it-all - there is a big difference between being helpful and a know-it-all

Jobs:
President (1):
Will forward decisions. Manages money. Only is elected if they resign. Have first dibs on any mini draft broodmares, stallions, foals and foundation horses that are for sale.
Head Vice President (1):
Same as Vice President except, if president is offline for over a week the head vice president will step up until they return. Have first dibs on any mini draft broodmares, stallions, foals and foundation horses that are for sale.
Vice Presidents(2):
Work together and with the Head Vice President to come up with ideas. Makes sure all is going well. Reports issues to the President. They will be elected. Have first dibs on any mini draft broodmares, stallions, foals and foundation horses that are for sale.
Sale & Stud Searchers(15):
Looks for horses for sale or studs that meet the criteria above. Have first dibs on any mini draft broodmares, stallions, foals and foundation horses that are for sale.
Breeders(3):
Matches mares and stallions to create the highest ranked, draft looking horses possible. Have first dibs on any mini draft broodmares, stallions, foals and foundation horses that are for sale. If offline for over a week without prior notice, will be replaced.
Trainers(5):
Trains foals. Must have proof that they raised at least 2 champion horses. Have first dibs on any mini draft broodmares, stallions, foals and foundation horses that are for sale. Must be an active member. If offline for over a week without prior notice, will be replaced.
Special Members(unlimited):
Mares and stallions owned by them can be bred unlimitedly as long as they meet the criteria above. Can be elected to become any of the jobs above. Have second dibs on any mini draft broodmares, stallions, foals and foundation horses that are for sale.
Basic Members(unlimited):
Mares owned by them can be bred unlimitedly as long as they meet the criteria above. Have third dibs on any mini draft broodmares, stallions, foals and foundation horses that are for sale.

Members:
President: Winterberry Hollow (SQUAK!!! is also my account)

HVP:

VPs:

S&S Searchers:

Breeders:

Trainers:

Special Members:

Basic members:

Elections:
In the first 3 days, there will be an election for the Vice President and Head Vice President (both can be re elected). Any S&S Searchers, Breeders and Trainers that were offline for over a week without prior notice, will be elected from the pool of special members or members with jobs who apply. You must have been a special member for at least a month before you to apply for a job. If you want to apply to have a job you must notify the president some time the week before the election.

Forms:
Basic/special member form (this only needs to be filled out when you join):
All account names:
Pronouns:
Date I completed this form:
Account name (this counts as your signature you will never break any of the club rules):

Job Application Form:
All account names:
Job(s) I'm interested in:
Date I completed this form:
Account name (this counts as your signature you will never break any of the club rules):

Once we need to sell mini drafts, I'll create a page for that
Well, If you're still reading, thanks! I hope you join.
Last edited by Winterberry Hollow on Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Winterberry Hollow
Visit My Farm

Horses Approved By The President

Mares We Own:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3049931
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2765862
Stallions We Own:
Studs We Could Use:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1783432
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3018436
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3108433
Foals We Will Need To Wait To See If They Are Mini Drafts:
Mini Drafts That Don't Meet The Criteria:
Mini Drafts That Do Meet The Criteria:
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Re: Mini Draft Breeding Association!

Post by Enchanted Equine »

I’d love to breed mini shires! I have two shire stallions and am trying to create more with my forest horse mare!
Winterberry Hollow
Visit My Farm

jasperlovesponies wrote:
Awesome!
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Winterberry Hollow wrote:
jasperlovesponies wrote:
Awesome!
Where do I start?
Winterberry Hollow
Visit My Farm

jasperlovesponies wrote:
Winterberry Hollow wrote:
Would you like to breed your shires to my pony mares?
I'm not exactly sure of all the fine details yet though lol.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 2:29 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:29 am