Community Forum

My Stunning Stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Ash_And_Spirit
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

My Stunning Stud

Post by Ash_And_Spirit »

I have an absolutely gorgeous stallion at stud at the moment. He is 18hh tall and has sired 8 wonderful foals as I type this, most of the dams have been north african barbs or mustangs (or crosses) as he is half NAB and half mustang himself. He is grey and white tobiano with a white and black mane and I white tail and he is a hunting wonder, he used to do barrel racing but preffers what he is currently doing. He mainly produces tobiano foals so if that's what your looking for he is good for that - Or foals with a gorgeous mysterious look to their coat, it depends on the dam. His foals are tall and well disciplined. He has white on his front feathers, his back left is black and his back right is white. He is only six years of age and has a deep blue eye, black forlock and black ears. I can not say enough wonderful things about this wonderful classy man.
If you click on my name and go to my second pasture, he is waiting there for his next adventure :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 23, 2024 11:59 am

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 11:59 am