Community Forum

How to earn money?

angel_fly2007
Visit My Farm

How to earn money?

Post by angel_fly2007 »

Hello everyone! im new player there and i have a problem...I ran out of money and i need your help , answer me , how to earn money:?:
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Re: How to earn money?

Post by islandhill »

angel_fly2007 wrote:Hello everyone! im new player there and i have a problem...I ran out of money and i need your help , answer me , how to earn money:?:
Hi!
First of all, welcome to HWO! There are several ways that you can make money. The first is by entering your horse in local shows at level 1 in order to win days and money. If you train your horse you can slowly start moving your horse up levels and receiving more money. Also, if you would like, you can link a horse for "offers only" and I will donate to you to help. Good luck! :D
angel_fly2007
Visit My Farm

Post by angel_fly2007 »

omg! thank you very much!!! :D
guineapig20
Visit My Farm

Post by guineapig20 »

angel_fly2007 wrote:Hello everyone! im new player there and i have a problem...I ran out of money and i need your help , answer me , how to earn money:?:
I can give you this horse for free. You can enter it in level 10 local shows to earn turns, pt, and money. Just offer $1 on it. Hope this helps! :)
The horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3296554
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

angel_fly2007 wrote:omg! thank you very much!!! :D
No problem! If you want a donation, just link me a horse for "offers only" and I'll offer and then give the horse right back to you for free. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 8:37 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:37 pm