Community Forum

ISO- Breeding/Training Partner

Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

ISO- Breeding/Training Partner

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Hello! I am ISO a breeding and training partner- preferably one with premium, if not that’s fine!
I am looking for somebody who would be interested in helping me breed, sell, champ, & train Grade Hunters! This is part of my “worth more project”. Whats most important is somebody who can train, has a good attitude, and is pretty active!

What I Can Offer-
Free champing
Free Retirement for horses on my account katy_kanes_frozen
For every 3 horses trained you’re welcome to a free horse if desired!
Free studs from any of my stallions
I will pay up to $50k per training, but would prefer something closer to $30k :)

If anyone is interested let me know!! I’m pretty chill :)
Last edited by Katy_Kanes on Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO- Breeding/Training Partner

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Bumping!!

I can also offer a 25% with a 2500 minimum commission for each training horse sold!!
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Bump!!
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Katy_Kanes wrote:Bump!!
I would love to champ!! I may not be premium (Almost there) but i still know my way when it come to champing :mrgreen:
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

RummyTummy wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:Bump!!
I would love to champ!! I may not be premium (Almost there) but i still know my way when it come to champing :mrgreen:
I appreciate the offer!! A big part for me is needing somebody who’s able to train as I can do most of the rest :? so I don’t think it would be the best match :) thank you for the offer though!!
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
RummyTummy wrote:
I appreciate the offer!! A big part for me is needing somebody who’s able to train as I can do most of the rest :? so I don’t think it would be the best match :) thank you for the offer though!!
No problem!
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Bump :) I would still love to find someone to work with!
ፕጌ✨
♕ℛℛ♕
Quality Horses Est. May 25th, 2019
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Katy_Kanes wrote:Bump :) I would still love to find someone to work with!
I could do this! I can offer a discount of 40k per training if that's alright with you. I can take a minimum of 1 horse per day and finish the horse in a few hours. I don't really have any foals I need to train at the moment, so I'm open for yours!
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:Bump :) I would still love to find someone to work with!
I could do this! I can offer a discount of 40k per training if that's alright with you. I can take a minimum of 1 horse per day and finish the horse in a few hours. I don't really have any foals I need to train at the moment, so I'm open for yours!
That would be amazing!! I'm pushing out foals pretty quickly, so I will let you know when I start needing them :) Thank you!
ፕጌ✨
♕ℛℛ♕
Quality Horses Est. May 25th, 2019
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: I could do this! I can offer a discount of 40k per training if that's alright with you. I can take a minimum of 1 horse per day and finish the horse in a few hours. I don't really have any foals I need to train at the moment, so I'm open for yours!
That would be amazing!! I'm pushing out foals pretty quickly, so I will let you know when I start needing them :) Thank you!
No problem! I also commented on your other post, and I can take one right now. They should be finished by tonight once my turns refresh.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 11:29 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:29 am