Community Forum

GoGallop Breed All Rare Breeds

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

GoGallop Breed All Rare Breeds

Post by RummyTummy »

Hi! This is my farm log to save progress of breeding all Rare Breeds!
This is a lot like EclipticEnd's project to breed all breeds. But instead of breeding all Breeds, I Breed any breed that has less than 100 Active horses

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

A-
Altai Filly (64 on site)
B-
Baluchi Filly (66 on site)
C-

D-

E-

F-

G-

H-

I-

J-

K-
Kustanai filly(92 on site)
L-

M-

N-

O-

P-
Pahlavan Filly (98 on site)
Q-

R-

S-

T-

U-

V-

W-

X-

Y-

Z-

Currently working on:
- None (Focusing on Kustanai racers project)
Last edited by RummyTummy on Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:47 pm, edited 10 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: GoGallop Breed All Rare Breeds

Post by EclipticEnd »

If you need help with any that I've done, let me know! I'm keeping some of my recipe horses and breed horses, and would be glad to loan them out. : )
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

EclipticEnd wrote:If you need help with any that I've done, let me know! I'm keeping some of my recipe horses and breed horses, and would be glad to loan them out. : )
Thanks! I appreciate the offer :D Right now i'm working on the abtenauer (Sorry if i mis-spelled that) I've got the horses i need, so now i just have to breed one :lol:
RummyCrummy
Visit My Farm

First Update: Pahlavan

Post by RummyCrummy »

Hi! Sorry i'm on my side account :roll: I was too lazy to switch...

- The Pahlavan -
Anyways! I started a project, a pretty easy one, out of nowhere: The Pahlavan! This project lasted a day. Started in the morning, finished at night. Let's talk a look at the foal!
First Pahlavan
This Pahlavan is 9.3hh, Horse body-type light and temp Bombroof. She is a 5*!
HGP of 56k (Not bad, not bad) And i don't know her confo :lol:
She is a filly which is perfect, cause i could just use stallions at sud if i want more in the future.

There is 98 active horses for this breed (So close to not making it on here!) If i breed more i might just make it over 100 :lol:

So, that's about it. If you want to buy or use the mare of this filly feel free to offer! I don't really need her anymore.

Thanks!
EJBreeding
Visit My Farm

Re: First Update: Pahlavan

Post by EJBreeding »

RummyCrummy wrote:Hi! Sorry i'm on my side account :roll: I was too lazy to switch...

- The Pahlavan -
Anyways! I started a project, a pretty easy one, out of nowhere: The Pahlavan! This project lasted a day. Started in the morning, finished at night. Let's talk a look at the foal!
First Pahlavan
She is a filly which is perfect, cause i could just use stallions at sud if i want more in the future.

There is 98 active horses for this breed (So close to not making it on here!) If i breed more i might just make it over 100 :lol:

So, that's about it. If you want to buy or use the mare of this filly feel free to offer! I don't really need her anymore.

Thanks!

Easy! I actually tried to make one but It didn't turn out :?

But that's cool that you made one! Love to see more of this breed in the future of HWO
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Re: First Update: Pahlavan

Post by RummyTummy »

EJBreeding wrote:
RummyCrummy wrote:Hi! Sorry i'm on my side account :roll: I was too lazy to switch...

- The Pahlavan -
First Pahlavan

Thanks!

Easy! I actually tried to make one but It didn't turn out :?

But that's cool that you made one! Love to see more of this breed in the future of HWO
I didn't really have high hopes cause both the parents didn't have the right height. They were both too tall :lol: I actually popped 2 mares that night. The first foal was a fail.
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

EclipticEnd wrote:If you need help with any that I've done, let me know! I'm keeping some of my recipe horses and breed horses, and would be glad to loan them out. : )
Do you perhaps have any (Tarpan x Mongolian) Or (NAB × Arabian) Mares or fillies?
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

RummyTummy wrote:
Do you perhaps have any (Tarpan x Mongolian) Or (NAB × Arabian) Mares or fillies?
I'm pretty sure I do, or I can make some if I don't. Might make some anyway with some breed fails. Is there a particular breed eval I should watch for?

I'm guessing Altai and Java from your sales topic post. Here's what I have:

Tarpan X Mongolian (Altai):
4* Eval
4* Eval
I have these two for Albanians but so far I'm having no luck. I'm considering restarting on those because their Eval could be better for my needs, so you're welcome to them once they pop.

NAB X Arabian (Java):
Only coming up with 2* Evals at most since they tend to be lighter builds and it looks like Javas are short and stocky. It'll take some doing; might have to look into finding a heavier Arabian to meet the Medium/Medium Light requirements and such. I'm not sure what the Timor Pony requirements are, but if you have a Medium one then a Light NABxArabian should be fine for the Medium Light requirement. I'll look into what I can offer, but the NABs I have are getting old so I might pause to ensure a new generation with a few mares before going into specific breeding for this.

Regardless, you're always welcome to peek through my farm and my secondary farm (linked on this account's farm page) for anything you need in the mean time.
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
Horse-Face
Visit My Farm

Post by Horse-Face »

If anyone needs a stud or some extra space, I can gladly help just contact me anytime!
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

EclipticEnd wrote:
RummyTummy wrote:
I'm pretty sure I do, or I can make some if I don't. Might make some anyway with some breed fails. Is there a particular breed eval I should watch for?

I'm guessing Altai and Java from your sales topic post. Here's what I have:

Tarpan X Mongolian (Altai):
4* Eval
4* Eval
I have these two for Albanians but so far I'm having no luck. I'm considering restarting on those because their Eval could be better for my needs, so you're welcome to them once they pop.

NAB X Arabian (Java):
Only coming up with 2* Evals at most since they tend to be lighter builds and it looks like Javas are short and stocky. It'll take some doing; might have to look into finding a heavier Arabian to meet the Medium/Medium Light requirements and such. I'm not sure what the Timor Pony requirements are, but if you have a Medium one then a Light NABxArabian should be fine for the Medium Light requirement. I'll look into what I can offer, but the NABs I have are getting old so I might pause to ensure a new generation with a few mares before going into specific breeding for this.

Regardless, you're always welcome to peek through my farm and my secondary farm (linked on this account's farm page) for anything you need in the mean time.
I really appreciate the effort your putting in to helping me! I can be quite bad when it comes to turning a lighter build horse to a more medium or heavy build. So I means a lot to me that your doing it for me!

I'll definitely borrow the first tarpan × Mongolian since the height requirement is 12.3hh to 14.0hh, and the horse is 12.3hh after all. And if it doesn't really work out, I may try with the 2nd tarpan cross.

Do you have any purebred mongolian mares i could borrow with a good eval for a sumba? I found a 5* star chinese pony stud (The recipe for Sumba is Mongolian x Chinese pony) This one should be easy since they're both pretty similar in their body-type, i'm pretty sure.

Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 9:12 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:12 pm