Community Forum

What to do with Pony tokens?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Island Lover
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

What to do with Pony tokens?

Post by Island Lover »

Sorry if this is a stupid question or a question that has either been asked already, or doesn't belong in here but...

what to do with pony tokens?

My horses earns so much pony tokens all of the time when they are put into local shows, I went from like 200 maybe to 671 in steady earnings and I don't buy anything in the market with them because I don't like spending "Special currency" on things I can buy with the "regular currency" even though its less pretty.

So my question is, is there anything other than the "better looking" items in the market that I can use pony tokens for? Can I trade pony tokens for more money? Is there any future plans to add more things to do with pony tokens so I can just save them ahead of time?

All answers are thanked in advanced! :D
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: What to do with Pony tokens?

Post by Emlyn »

Island Lover wrote:Sorry if this is a stupid question or a question that has either been asked already, or doesn't belong in here but...

My horses earns so much pony tokens all of the time when they are put into local shows, I went from like 200 maybe to 671 in steady earnings and I don't buy anything in the market with them because I don't like spending "Special currency" on things I can buy with the "regular currency" even though its less pretty.

So my question is, is there anything other than the "better looking" items in the market that I can use pony tokens for? Can I trade pony tokens for more money? Is there any future plans to add more things to do with pony tokens so I can just save them ahead of time?

You can buy barns, tack , premium and AC horses with them!
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

Island Lover wrote:Sorry if this is a stupid question or a question that has either been asked already, or doesn't belong in here but...

My favorite choice for using PT is to upgrade my acct to premium. Lots of useful benefits with premium. 500 PT per month
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Save them up!!! I wish when I joined I hadn't bought some tack and any AC horses! Now that I know what I'm doing in the game I like to get a premium account but I'm always running into not having enough, of paying a ton for someone to buy them for me as I can't. I wish I had saved up my PT so I could have premium more often!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 25, 2024 5:20 am

It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 5:20 am