Community Forum

looking for trainer to complete training, 50k

RSÆ Holding Account
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

looking for trainer to complete training, 50k

Post by RSÆ Holding Account »

Malakai10 wrote:please make sure to quote this - it's my main account and I only see the notifications to it
I need someone to finish the training for one of my new player horses. I just need to total training to go to at least 720% and for the training to be complete by age five. I will pay 50k for the horse's training to be finished.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3135739
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: looking for trainer to complete training, 50k

Post by Softball_Training »

RSÆ Holding Account wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:please make sure to quote this - it's my main account and I only see the notifications to it
I need someone to finish the training for one of my new player horses. I just need to total training to go to at least 720% and for the training to be complete by age five. I will pay 50k for the horse's training to be finished.

I should be able to do that pretty quick. Let me know when you put him up and I'll take him for training. Also any preferred weight and temp?

Maybe I will disappoint you in some way, but believe me when I say I'm sorry, I'm trying to be a better person, please understand I'm still growing out of this dark place I've been in.
RSÆ Holding Account
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Softball_Training wrote:

I should be able to do that pretty quick. Let me know when you put him up and I'll take him for training. Also any preferred weight and temp?
That would be great, thank you! I can put him up now.
High strung and moderate or moderate thin should be good.
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Softball_Training wrote:
That would be great, thank you! I can put him up now.
Perfect, Offered.

Maybe I will disappoint you in some way, but believe me when I say I'm sorry, I'm trying to be a better person, please understand I'm still growing out of this dark place I've been in.
RSÆ Holding Account
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Softball_Training wrote:
RSÆ Holding Account wrote: That would be great, thank you! I can put him up now.
Perfect, Offered.
Thank you, offer has been accepted
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Softball_Training wrote: Perfect, Offered.
Thank you, offer has been accepted
He is done and up for offers...And honestly you don't have to pay me. That free trained horse for new players thing you do is pretty cool :)

RSÆ Holding Account
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Softball_Training wrote:
RSÆ Holding Account wrote: Thank you, offer has been accepted
He is done and up for offers...And honestly you don't have to pay me. That free trained horse for new players thing you do is pretty cool :)
Thank you, but I did promise! You could always donate a horse to the project, if you want! Just has to be a horse with no negative stats and an HGP over 55k
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Softball_Training wrote:
Thank you, but I did promise! You could always donate a horse to the project, if you want! Just has to be a horse with no negative stats and an HGP over 55k
Oh ok, I would love to do that sometime! Do you just wanna send me a ping next time you need one or should I give you one now? lol Idk how it works

Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Softball_Training wrote:
RSÆ Holding Account wrote: Thank you, but I did promise! You could always donate a horse to the project, if you want! Just has to be a horse with no negative stats and an HGP over 55k
Oh ok, I would love to do that sometime! Do you just wanna send me a ping next time you need one or should I give you one now? lol Idk how it works
Either is fine, thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 2:58 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:58 pm