Community Forum

need some help!

HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

need some help!

Post by HorseGalLovi »

hi all! i was just wondering if there was someone who could help me out by going through the things you do so you can make an image appear on the stable/pasture information page? please if you can help (i you have premium) please pm me and if not, then ping me! thanks!
h a z e l
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: need some help!

Post by h a z e l »

HorseGalLovi wrote:hi all! i was just wondering if there was someone who could help me out by going through the things you do so you can make an image appear on the stable/pasture information page? please if you can help (i you have premium) please pm me and if not, then ping me! thanks!
You mean on your farm page where your stable name is now?
HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi »

h a z e l wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:hi all! i was just wondering if there was someone who could help me out by going through the things you do so you can make an image appear on the stable/pasture information page? please if you can help (i you have premium) please pm me and if not, then ping me! thanks!
uh, no, in each of the pastures and barns there's blank images, for me, but when i go through others, they have pics showing where the blank horse is on mine, im trying to figure out how to add images in the gallery on a horses page
h a z e l
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

HorseGalLovi wrote:
h a z e l wrote:
uh, no, in each of the pastures and barns there's blank images, for me, but when i go through others, they have pics showing where the blank horse is on mine, im trying to figure out how to add images in the gallery on a horses page
Oh okay, so you mean the horse's photos. All you have to do is click on the horse you want and then hit the gallery tab. You can take as many photos as you want there and you don't need premium to do it.
HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi »

h a z e l wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:
Oh okay, so you mean the horse's photos. All you have to do is click on the horse you want and then hit the gallery tab. You can take as many photos as you want there and you don't need premium to do it.
oh ok thank you! my other question is, how do i get them to show up inside of blank pictures of horses in the pasture/barn pages?
h a z e l
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

HorseGalLovi wrote:
h a z e l wrote:
oh ok thank you! my other question is, how do i get them to show up inside of blank pictures of horses in the pasture/barn pages?
They will automatically load there after you take the photos. The most recent one you took will always be the one on display as well.
HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi »

h a z e l wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:
They will automatically load there after you take the photos. The most recent one you took will always be the one on display as well.
oh ok thank you, i just got confused, bc sometimes they dont load in for like 2-5 mins so was freaking out lol
h a z e l
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

HorseGalLovi wrote:
h a z e l wrote:
oh ok thank you, i just got confused, bc sometimes they dont load in for like 2-5 mins so was freaking out lol
No problem. If you have any further questions just ask. :)
HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi »

h a z e l wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:
No problem. If you have any further questions just ask. :)
okie will do!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

HorseGalLovi wrote: okie will do!
Sometimes it takes a few minutes, or longer, for the gallery image that you've taken, to load across the site. But it will.

When taking multiple images at once, from the same horse, the very first image you take, is usually the 'last' image taken. Don't know why it does that, but it does.
As you get used to taken the gallery photos, you'll see how that happens.

Remember, you can drag and resize the image. Drag the image around that box and resize using the bar slide just above. If you have a problem, just reload the image and try again. Still having problems, then just reload the page and try again.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 24, 2024 8:49 am

It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 8:49 am