Community Forum

Free Logos | Art | Farm Signs

Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Free Logos | Art | Farm Signs

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Might as well join in on the fun \_0_/
:P

I'm offering:
Drawn or Photoshopped Logos
Drawn/Sketched Horses (Can do other animals if necessary)
Farm Signs/Logos

Basics:

For horse art, I have a few options for manes to choose from to either customize a drawn horse or the manes I will be using to draw a horse based off of reference photos.

This also gives you a little idea on how my style will look in the end. Yes, I have drastically changed my style since the last time I made horse art as it grew old and I wanted something that looked more realistic. Horses will mostly be photographed from the front end just above the legs, but a back and tail may be added upon request. Colors will be harder to do, so realism isn't guaranteed for that.

Please don't offer to send me any tips. A thank you is worth just as much, if not more. Plus, I'm already fine money-wise, so if you tip me it'll just add to the money I'll probably never spend ^^'

If I find anyone has attempted to trace or outright steal any photos made by me without my knowledge or approval, I will waste no time banning you from my services and letting others know about you. This is a crime in HWO as well as the real world. I wouldn't risk it if I were you.

It may take me a while to get photos done. It isn't my top priority and it takes time for me to call something decent.

For logos or farm signs, backgrounds can either be requested or sent via link or photo (Transparent is easy to do so don't be afraid to ask). Text can be almost any font, with every color. Logos or farm signs will not be drawn unless outright requested. Even then, I won't work that much on backgrounds as I'm only good at forests.

Above is an example of a background I can do.

I can also help people make brands by suggesting symbols, fonts, or letters.

Form:

Code: Select all

[quote="Gabby_Woodlark"].[/quote]
Type of Art Requested:
Photoshop or Drawing:
Any Animal:
Customize (Optional):
Reference Photo (Optional):
Background:
Text:
Font:
Color:
Additional Requests or Comments:
Also, I'm not intending on copying anyone else's topics about drawing or making logos. I'm simply joining in again by resurrecting my old post and making a new style. :D
Last edited by Gabby_Woodlark on Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: Free Logos | Art | Farm Signs

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

So it looks like my photo provider is no longer on my side today -_-

I'll try and find a way to edit the example photos again and I'll add a picture I have finished :/
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

Seems to be fixed? Let me know if the two pictures don't show.
Callen
Visit My Farm

Post by Callen »

They are showing on my end :)
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:.
Type of Art Requested: Horse Art
Photoshop or Drawing: Drawing
Any Animal: Horse
Customize (Optional): Messy Mane
Reference Photo (Optional): https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... g&usqp=CAU (Looks like my first lesson horse)
Background: Stands, like at a show.
Text: N/A
Font: N/A
Color: N/A
Additional Requests or Comments: Could the horse be in a prancing pose, with an English bridle on?

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Noice
I am hijacking, but I am hijacking you back since you did it to me xD
But I am so glad an HWO-art world is evolving :0
As I only have seen a couple of art threads before in HWO
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Noice
I am hijacking, but I am hijacking you back since you did it to me xD
Rude :? Only I can hijack my friends :evil:

Anyway, yeah, lol. I'm pretty disappointed in my old thread as only Soleil reacted to it. This one also has only gotten one person who's interested meanwhile the others are blowing up. Kinda feel left out but I will admit my style and quality of art isn't the best regardless of the classes I take. Everyone else is naturally gifted so I gotta work harder \_0_/
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote: I am hijacking, but I am hijacking you back since you did it to me xD
Rude :? Only I can hijack my friends :evil:

Anyway, yeah, lol. I'm pretty disappointed in my old thread as only Soleil reacted to it. This one also has only gotten one person who's interested meanwhile the others are blowing up. Kinda feel left out but I will admit my style and quality of art isn't the best regardless of the classes I take. Everyone else is naturally gifted so I gotta work harder \_0_/
I am still going to :twisted:

Dang.. Well work hard at it, because I've been in your shoes before. When I started my first logo business, I only had 1 or 2 people respond to me.. But my business is doing a lot better. Just work hard and good luck is all I can say.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Rude :? Only I can hijack my friends :evil:

I am still going to :twisted:

Dang.. Well work hard at it, because I've been in your shoes before. When I started my first logo business, I only had 1 or 2 people respond to me.. But my business is doing a lot better. Just work hard and good luck is all I can say.
Nu :cry: :evil:

Those are good words of advice :D Just have to drill them in my brain and I'm good 8-)
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by K's Eventing »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:.
Type of Art Requested: Square portrait of a horse.
Photoshop or Drawing: Drawing.
Any Animal: Horse.
Customize (Optional): Can you do button braids?
Reference Photo (Optional):
I don't have a photo, they were lost years ago in a fire unfortunately, but I have a painting of her.
https://ibb.co/BTH4PPH
Background: Royal Blue.
Text: Pepper
Font: What you think looks best.
This might sound odd :lol: , but of you have a certain idea of a font that would be for certain disciplines, like Dressage would be something elegant like cursive or calligraphy, she was used for Cross Country.
Color: White or black.
Additional Requests or Comments:
Could you do that as a headshot instead of a full body?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 10:16 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:16 am