Community Forum

Love this horse

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Love this horse

Post by horsegirl008 »

Just wanted to say how much I love this mare...I love her color and I can't wait to breed her once I have room for more horses on my farm :lol: I'm going to try to champ her in endurance, so wish her luck!

K's Eventing
Visit My Farm

Re: Love this horse

Post by K's Eventing »

horsegirl008 wrote:Just wanted to say how much I love this mare...I love her color and I can't wait to breed her once I have room for more horses on my farm :lol: I'm going to try to champ her in endurance, so wish her luck!
She is absolutely beautiful, horsegirl008!
I want to say she is a Grulla? :lol: I may be wrong. I can tell you the difference between a blaze and a stripe. When it comes to colors I might sit this race out. :lol:
Best of luck Aurora Borealis, may great wins come to you!
-KJ
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

K's Eventing wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Just wanted to say how much I love this mare...I love her color and I can't wait to breed her once I have room for more horses on my farm :lol: I'm going to try to champ her in endurance, so wish her luck!
She is absolutely beautiful, horsegirl008!
I want to say she is a Grulla? :lol: I may be wrong. I can tell you the difference between a blaze and a stripe. When it comes to colors I might sit this race out. :lol:
-KJ
Yeah I asked about her color when she was a foal and confirmed that's she's a grulla ;) I feel the same - markings I'm fine with, but I'm so terrible with colors :oops:
And thank you so much! She already has 113 points in endurance, so she only needs 87 more before she becomes a champion! :D :D
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by K's Eventing »

horsegirl008 wrote:
K's Eventing wrote: She is absolutely beautiful, horsegirl008!
-KJ
Yeah I asked about her color when she was a foal and confirmed that's she's a grulla ;) I feel the same - markings I'm fine with, but I'm so terrible with colors :oops:
And thank you so much! She already has 113 points in endurance, so she only needs 87 more before she becomes a champion! :D :D
Color genes are extremely confusing at times, for sure. :lol:
That's wonderful! She will have great foals, if you are planning on breeding her. ;)
-KJ
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

K's Eventing wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Yeah I asked about her color when she was a foal and confirmed that's she's a grulla ;) I feel the same - markings I'm fine with, but I'm so terrible with colors :oops:
Color genes are extremely confusing at times, for sure. :lol:
That's wonderful! She will have great foals, if you are planning on breeding her. ;)
-KJ
I agree wholeheartedly :lol:
I am definitely going to breed her! I hope to get some nice foals out of her 8-)
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by K's Eventing »

horsegirl008 wrote:
K's Eventing wrote: Color genes are extremely confusing at times, for sure. :lol:
-KJ
I agree wholeheartedly :lol:
I am definitely going to breed her! I hope to get some nice foals out of her 8-)
Best of luck, horsegirl008! :D I am sure you will!
-KJ
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

K's Eventing wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: I agree wholeheartedly :lol:
Best of luck, horsegirl008! :D I am sure you will!
-KJ
Thank you :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 10:37 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:37 am