Community Forum

The RBRC's Conformation Creation! [Complete]

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

The RBRC's Conformation Creation! [Complete]

Post by EclipticEnd »

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Welcome to Conformation Creation, RBRC's April 2023 Contest.

Entries will close on April 29th and be judged on April 30th.

Please don't quote this.

This contest is created for the RBRC and only open to registered members. All members, regardless of roles, are welcome to enter. Official judges may not. If you're interested in entering, consider joining the RBRC first.

Each player (not account, but player) gets two entries; one for the highest conformation and one for the lowest conformation.

Your task is to breed a horse with the highest (or lowest) conformation stat that you can get via AC stock. By this I mean Speed, Strength, anything. You'll begin with an Adoption Centre horse, breed it to another Adoption Centre horse, then continue the chain by breeding the foals to other AC horses. Each generation of your entry's ancestry should include one AC horse in order to comply with this requirement.

You're welcome to buy an AC horse from the market or adopt one yourself. Any and all AC breeds are accepted, but it must be purebred. If your entry is not an AC breed and/or is not purebred then it will not be allowed to enter. There's numerous public AC studs to peruse, so feel free to start with a mare and match with existing public studs.

For those of you who aren't Premium, there's often Premium members in General Chat with conformation topics in which they'll tell you the conformation of any linked horses. You're encouraged to take advantage of those services for this competition. You're also welcome to blindly breed based off of Breeding Report comments if you'd like. Your ending horses that you enter must have their conformation in their descriptions.

Highest and lowest conformations will be judged separately. Both will have a first place winner, second place winner, and third place winner for six possible winners overall!

Rules

•1•
You must start with an AC horse.
Please name this horse after a flower to indicate that this is the horse you're starting with.

•2•
You may only breed your horses with other AC horses.
This means your starting horse is bred to an AC horse, the resulting foal is bred to an AC horse, etc.

•3•
You must end with a purebred AC breed.
Grade horses or horses of non-AC breeds will not be allowed as entries. You may only enter:
Arabians, Belgians, Caspians, Forest Horses, North African Barbs, Przewalski Horses, Shetland Ponies, Tarpans, and Turkmenes

•4•
You must fill out the form in order to enter.
The form will be below this post in the replies area.

•5•
All entries must have their conformations noted in the horses' descriptions.
These numbers may or may not be verified during judging so please be honest with them.
Again, please ask a Premium member for these if you're not Premium yourself.

Prizes

Podium placements (First, Second, Third place) will automatically receive an originally drawn trophy that you can display on your farm's page if you'd like. First places will get a Gold trophy, Seconds will get a Silver one, and Thirds will get a Bronze one. Trophies will include the names of the winning players and the contest's name.

In order to increase the chances of you getting a prize that you'll benefit from, you'll be asked to choose two things from the following prize pool when filling out your entry form. If you win First, Second, or Third place in either the highest or lowest conformations, you'll receive a prize. If you place in both categories then you'll receive both prizes. Some prizes change based on placing such as money.

If you do not place then you will not receive a prize. Please expect be prompt in claiming any horses that you win as well as in putting out a rehomeable horse to claim funds if that's a prize that you choose.

You're welcome to choose the same prize more than once where it applies.
(Example: two Grinders but not two Breeding Pairs)

One Fully Trained Grinder Horse
These are guaranteed to be Levels 9-10 Local Show and 4 years of age or younger. They will not have been entered in any shows and are only tested at Local Show level.

One Fully Trained Competitive Horse
These are guaranteed to be titled to Master Champion, Grand Champion, or Champion based on your placement and have a 90% or higher win rate in the titled discipline. The discipline will be random. These horses will be 4 years of age or younger.

A Breeding Pair of Rare Horses
This will count as two prizes. You will be given two horses of the same random rare breed. The breed is guaranteed to have less than 200 in population at the time of judging. The better you place, the the rarer they will be. It's likely that they'll be untrained foals and it's possible that they'll share common ancestors, so please keep that in mind. HGP will be at least 50k.

Free Training for One Horse
The training will be completed either by me or by a trainer of your choice; your training will be paid for in that case. I train to 99% in each stat by 2 years 6-9 months after starting age. I offer yearly pictures as well.

One Free Covering to a Stud
Only my horses are eligible for this. As it states, it's a free covering to one of my otherwise private stallions. You're welcome to choose from horses on this account or on my freeze account which is where I tend to keep most of my stallions.

Prize Money
For those of you interested in some monetary gain, this option's here for you. 1st place winners will receive $1,000,000. Second place winners will receive $500,000. Third place winners will receive $250,000.

Custom Art
Give me a description and I'll do some art for you. You can be as vague or as detailed as you'd like. It must of course be SFW and all HWO rules apply. It doesn't necessarily have to be of horses; other animals are welcome as are things such as OCs, mythological creatures, landscapes, etc. Please check this to get an idea of my style, but note that I can also do semi-realism. I'm afraid that I can't offer any examples of that at this moment. I'll ping you after judging for a more in-depth questioning of the art and to get some references.
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Tue May 02, 2023 1:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: The RBRC's Conformation Creation!

Post by EclipticEnd »

Official Entries
You may change your entry at any time before April 29th.

Highest Conformation Stat:

Coda || 1 or 2
Heartland2001 || 1

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Lowest Conformation Stat:

Coda || 1 or 2
Heartland2001 || 1
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Mon May 01, 2023 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Entry Form
Quote Me!

Please note that only club members' entries will be accepted.
You're encouraged to enter early without adding horse links to allow me time to prepare prizes.

Username(s):
Are you a registered RBRC member?: Y / N
Have you read the rules?: Y / N
Highest Stat Entry:
Lowest Stat Entry:

Chosen Prize #1:
Chosen Prize #2:

Thanks for entering! Good luck!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Just a notification to anyone in the club who plans to enter:

It's now the 14th and if you intend on doing so then I suggest filling out the form without adding the links. This is just to show that you will be entering and what prizes I should expect to be compiling. I've been doing my best to get most of them, but a list of what I'll be needing will be great!

Additionally, this contest will be canceled if we get less than two entries. I do want anyone who's working on this to be able to win something, but a single person getting an automatic win isn't in the spirit of this competition.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

Username(s): Coda And Coda02
Are you a registered RBRC member?: Yes
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Highest Stat Entry: -
Lowest Stat Entry: -

Chosen Prize #1: breeding pair of rare horses
Chosen Prize #2: free training
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Coda wrote:Username(s): Coda And Coda02

Perfect, thanks for the early entry! Both of those prizes will be ready on the chance that you win them. : D
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Coda wrote:Username(s): Coda And Coda02

Perfect, thanks for the early entry! Both of those prizes will be ready on the chance that you win them. : D
Okay thank you
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Three days left on this. If another player form the club doesn't enter then this'll be canceled; I'll still give a prize to Coda if that happens so long as they link some entries.
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Entry Form
Quote Me!

You're encouraged to enter early without adding horse links to allow me time to prepare prizes.

Username(s): heartland2001 heartlandfreeze
Are you a registered RBRC member?: Y
Have you read the rules?: Y
Highest Stat Entry: I'm gonna breed a foal for this ASAP
Lowest Stat Entry:

Chosen Prize #1:
Chosen Prize #2:

Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Heartland2001 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Entry Form
Quote Me!

Username(s): heartland2001 heartlandfreeze
Are you a registered RBRC member?: Y
Have you read the rules?: Y
Highest Stat Entry: I'm gonna breed a foal for this ASAP
Lowest Stat Entry:

Chosen Prize #1:
Chosen Prize #2:

You've been added to the list! I appreciate the entry.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:28 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:28 am