Community Forum

Update

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Update

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to let ya'll know that I'll be off and on HWO in the future, so I may be a little unreliable to be on all the time.
Just wanted to let you know so that ya'll aren't mad if we've been doing some sort of deal and I'm not on to complete it. I'll try to keep playing though.

Also I have lots of North African Barbs for sale! A few TBs and Arabians too.

Regards,
~Diamond Filly

P.S. It would also be great if any of you decide to learn a foreign language! I've been thinking of starting up topics for people to converse like usual but in different languages.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Update

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to let ya'll know that I'll be off and on HWO in the future, so I may be a little unreliable to be on all the time.
Just wanted to let you know so that ya'll aren't mad if we've been doing some sort of deal and I'm not on to complete it. I'll try to keep playing though.

Regards,
~Diamond Filly

P.S. It would also be great if any of you decide to learn a foreign language! I've been thinking of starting up topics for people to converse like usual but in different languages.
I know very little spanish
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

We'll see you whenever you swing in! :mrgreen:

Also, always handy to link these topics to your farm page, so that we don't forget. ;)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:We'll see you whenever you swing in! :mrgreen:

Also, always handy to link these topics to your farm page, so that we don't forget. ;)
Oh, great idea! Thanks!
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Regards,
~Diamond Filly

We will see you when you get back! Hopefully all is well :)

I actually am fluent in Ukrainian, English, and some German (my family is very Ukrainian) so it's nice to see people interested in learning other languages :)

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

islandhill wrote:

Regards,
~Diamond Filly

We will see you when you get back! Hopefully all is well :)

I actually am fluent in Ukrainian, English, and some German (my family is very Ukrainian) so it's nice to see people interested in learning other languages :)
Oh, that is great! I know someone with Ukrainian roots as well.
Yes, all is well. I just need to slow down and get more things done. :)
Thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 1:51 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:51 am