Community Forum

Color please

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Color please

Post by horsegirl008 »

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Color please

Post by EclipticEnd »

I want to say either Silver Buckskin Dun or Palomino Dun; the foal's pretty light so it's hard for me personally to tell at the current age. Dun seems very likely as both parents are Dun and the foal is paler than normal, though that could be due to foal camouflage.

I'm leaning towards Silver Buckskin Dun as the mane and tail look silver to me rather than the palomino white; however, if the foal doesn't end up with darker legs or dark ear tips at an older age then it's a Palomino Dun. Someone might have amore definitive answer, but if no one else does then I'll check back when it's older and let you know. : )
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

the colors the other player posted are pretty much a sandy tan which i believe it is. GORGEOUS horse BTW!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
I want to say either Silver Buckskin Dun or Palomino Dun; the foal's pretty light so it's hard for me personally to tell at the current age. Dun seems very likely as both parents are Dun and the foal is paler than normal, though that could be due to foal camouflage.

I'm leaning towards Silver Buckskin Dun as the mane and tail look silver to me rather than the palomino white; however, if the foal doesn't end up with darker legs or dark ear tips at an older age then it's a Palomino Dun. Someone might have amore definitive answer, but if no one else does then I'll check back when it's older and let you know. : )
Thank you :D
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
the colors the other player posted are pretty much a sandy tan which i believe it is. GORGEOUS horse BTW!
Aw thanks! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:58 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:58 pm