Community Forum

What does training do?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
bee<3
Visit My Farm

What does training do?

Post by bee<3 »

What is the point of training? Does it do anything other than make the coat shiny? thank you!
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: What does training do?

Post by Silverine »

bee<3 wrote:What is the point of training? Does it do anything other than make the coat shiny? thank you!
Training increases your horse's score in competitions. This includes local competitions. You want a horse to perform well in order to generate income (even grinders need training). If your horse is untrained it is unlikely to place well and will therefore be unlikely to earn you money.

On that note, if your horse is only for breeding and not competition you do not need to train it.
bee<3
Visit My Farm

Re: What does training do?

Post by bee<3 »

Silverine wrote:
bee<3 wrote:What is the point of training? Does it do anything other than make the coat shiny? thank you!
Training increases your horse's score in competitions. This includes local competitions. You want a horse to perform well in order to generate income (even grinders need training). If your horse is untrained it is unlikely to place well and will therefore be unlikely to earn you money.

On that note, if your horse is only for breeding and not competition you do not need to train it.
thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:29 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:29 pm