Community Forum

Short Story Studs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Short Story Studs

Post by ooboob »

Welcome to the Short Story Studs page! Studs change monthly or whenever i get sick of using those studs :lol: there will be a new post for each month of new studs, scroll down to see! keep in mind that some may be aged or sold and i may not remember to update it as i go through tons of horses. feel free to reach out if you see one you like, either through a PM or a ping! :D

This month we have some new SMGch stallions, as well as some with good confos and HGPs. If there’s ever a stud on my farm that you're interested in, please feel free to ping or send a private message and we can definitely work something out!

INTRODUCING
BELGIANS
{O} Panthor
A SMGCh in Log Pulling, he comes out with a 98% win percentage and would be a great stud to add to your Belgian lines, he has phenomenal heart and a conformation to back it! His conformation is below!
Speed 14
Strength 66
Stamina 46
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 12
Movement 34
Agility 28
Tempo 29

THOROUGHBREDS
{O} Rampant Rose
Rampant Rose is a SMGCh in Pole Bending with a win percentage of 96.5 and an HGP of 66,029. He has a good confo to back it, his confo is below!
Speed 59
Strength 24
Stamina 41
Balance 24
Movement 25
Agility 22
Tempo 35

{O} Devil’s Choir
Devil’s Choir is a stunning mohawked Thoroughbred Colt who specializes in Steeplechasing! He comes in to a SGCh with a 93.3% in Steeplechasing, and comes from phenomenal lines on both dam and sire's side. This guy would be a great option to add into your herd, with over 2 million in earnings! Conformation below!
Speed 62
Strength 34
Stamina 40
Balance 14
Movement 32
Agility 29
Tempo 13

{O} Orion's Northern Winds
A gorgeous colt, coming in at 15hh, he has been tested in a few races and proves that he has potential to win and sire some solid foals. He has the potential to throw some stunning foals and has good lines of dam and sire's side and has a wind comment for the icing on the top! Confo Below!
Speed 61
Strength 35
Stamina 38
Balance 21
Movement 30
Agility 26
Tempo 22

ENDURANCE
{O} Ominous Threat
A drop dead gorgeous tobiano colt, derived from endurance lines that are proven, this guy would be perfect to add color and genes! Confo Below!
Speed 46
Strength 29
Stamina 61
Balance 25
Movement 38
Agility 26
Tempo 27

ѕяв Slick Onyx
Slick Onyx comes from endurance lines that are amazing, and with color on his side, he would be perfect to add into good endurance lines. He is untested but has a good conformation and HGP to back him up. Confo below!
Speed 49
Strength 24
Stamina 61
Balance 19
Movement 32
Agility 20
Tempo 22

All studs will be up for stud for a price anywhere from 100k-1million depending on the line they're from :)
Last edited by ooboob on Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
You, sir, are a fish. ~ Arthur Morgan
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Short Story Studs

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

Are your prices negotiable? I would love to use your stud with link below. 300k-350k is a little high for me, but I am willing to pay 100k-200k?

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3501302
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:Are your prices negotiable? I would love to use your stud with link below. 300k-350k is a little high for me, but I am willing to pay 100k-200k?

i can lower it, is 100k good? or if thats too high i can lower it to something that fits better for you. just let me know! :)
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ooboob wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:Are your prices negotiable? I would love to use your stud with link below. 300k-350k is a little high for me, but I am willing to pay 100k-200k?

i can lower it, is 100k good? or if thats too high i can lower it to something that fits better for you. just let me know! :)
Thank you!! 100k is perfect. I think he is definitely worth the price. I am extremely picky about the studs I use and he fits the bill. My plan is to breed him to her.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3919068
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ooboob wrote:
Thank you!! 100k is perfect. I think he is definitely worth the price. I am extremely picky about the studs I use and he fits the bill. My plan is to breed him to her.
oh awesome! i’ll lower his price right now, let me know if the foal isn’t what you want and i’ll let you rebreed for free! :)
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ooboob wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
oh awesome! i’ll lower his price right now, let me know if the foal isn’t what you want and i’ll let you rebreed for free! :)
Thank you so much for lowering the price. The foal did not meet my expectations. I am more than happy to sell it to you or rehome it. Your choice. If your offer still stands to rebreed for free i'd like to take you up on that offer. :)
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ooboob wrote:
Thank you so much for lowering the price. The foal did not meet my expectations. I am more than happy to sell it to you or rehome it. Your choice. If your offer still stands to rebreed for free i'd like to take you up on that offer. :)
absolutely! no worries about the foal, you’re welcome to rehome it. i’ll lower his price for the rebreed now :)
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ooboob wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
absolutely! no worries about the foal, you’re welcome to rehome it. i’ll lower his price for the rebreed now :)
Awesome! thank you! I have to send some mares over to my freezer account. Then I'll choose my mare and breed them from there and then send them here to pop. Well nevermind. I didn't have too since you lowered the price. :) I chose a different mare this time to see what happens.
Last edited by AppleofHiseye178 on Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ooboob wrote:
Awesome! thank you! I have to send some mares over to my freezer account. Then I'll choose my mare and breed them from there and then send them here to pop.
no worries! his ad says private but don’t worry about that, you’re good to use him!
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

NOVEMBER

This month has some strong racers it, from harness racing to sprint racing and everything in between, you will not want to miss these handsome fellas!

{O} Banquo

Banquo is a gorgeous tobiano stallion with the lines and heart to match! He comes from a great line of harness racers and his record shows just that! Coming in at GCh with a 97.4% and most in first place, what more could you want? ;)
Speed 57
Strength 30
Stamina 34
Balance 16
Movement 36
Agility 32
Tempo 25

{O} Red Haze

Red Haze is a chestnut stallion, his color might be plain but hes far from ordinary! This 19.3hh stallion performed beautifully in harness racing, bagging the SCh title with an 87.2%! He has been tested in multiple diciplines, he may shine in harness racing, but his other discipline scores aren't bad, scoring a 2:00.39 in racing as his best!
Speed 58
Strength 31
Stamina 47
Balance 23
Movement 31
Agility 25
Tempo 23
Racing: 02:00.39
Harness Racing: 02:35.69
Sprint Racing: 00:41.29
Steeplechasing: 10:23.85

Hollywood Thunder

Ah, finally a new face! This colt has an amazing lineage, and his performance shows just that! This guy comes in hot at GCh in steeplechasing, with a 91.1%, and a best time of 10:25.07! He may not have extravagant color or marking, but he makes up for that with HGP, Conformation, heart and performance! Check this guy out!
Speed 61
Strength 32
Stamina 41
Balance 15
Movement 40
Agility 31
Tempo 20

10:25.07

{O} Golden Chaos

Golden Chaos is a Beautiful Palomino Colt, who has been tested some in each of the 4 racing disciplines with good results. He is from a good line on both dam and sire's side,and unique with his conformation that caught me by surprise.
Speed 56
Strength 27
Stamina 50
Balance 21
Movement 35
Agility 32
Tempo 19

{O} Roach

Roach is a stunning bay roan with an impressive time in racing. His best time comes out to 1:59.13, his WPN comes out to 77.3% out of 22 starts. with multiple times in the 1:59 range, this guy would be great to add into any line!
Speed 62
Strength 29
Stamina 41
Balance 19
Movement 33
Agility 26
Tempo 27

01:59.84
01:59.29
01:59.13

{O} Amarillo By Morning

Another new face, Amarillo By Morning is a major looker! Though he is untested, i'm sure he's capable of producing some seriously good offspring!
Speed 61
Strength 35
Stamina 45
Balance 19
Movement 30
Agility 25
Tempo 27

{O} Royal Incarnate

Royall Incarnate is a big boy, standing at 19.1hh, he's sure to turn some heads. This guy has a beautiful competiton record, managing to snatch a TMCh title. He took home a 92.6% in harness racing, a 97.1% in Sprint Racing, 91.1% in Steeplechasing and a 86.4% in racing, he has plenty of heart!
Speed 63
Strength 33
Stamina 39
Balance 16
Movement 31
Agility 33
Tempo 26

{O} Golden Goliath

Golden Goliath is a dunskin? colt with a sprint racing score of 77.5%! He has 63k hgp and is a decedent of Dom Perignon!
Speed 62
Strength 30
Stamina 46
Balance 18
Movement 32
Agility 25
Tempo 25

{O} Shadow Stalker

Yet again, a new face i am proud to present! Shadow Stalker is a 18hh, palomino roan colt with great confo and hgp to match. coming in at 66k hgp and a harness racing record, this guy would be a great stud choice to adding conformation number and hgp.
Speed 62
Strength 23
Stamina 42
Balance 21
Movement 33
Agility 18
Tempo 28

{O} Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom is a very pretty stallion, with the LP gene! He has lineage and heart on his side, bringing a 100% home in racing!
Speed 58
Strength 24
Stamina 44
Balance 24
Movement 31
Agility 24
Tempo 25

Spotlight Horses!
*Limited studding to these three horses*
{O} Alakazam!

Alakazam comes from a gorgeous line of racers, and has performed beyond my expectations! He's still being champed but has already brought in $750,000 in the form of a SGCh! Out of 279 starts, Alakazam! has won 97.1%! Alakazam! will only have 6 studdings available so get yours while you can!

{O}Hazaiah

Now this guy, he is insane! Bagging SMGCh title with 11,206 points and $967,389! This guy would be phenomenal to add in to any line! Limited to 3 studdings, and a best time of 1;59.25 and 88% in racing, catch him if you can! ;)
01:59.25
Speed 65
Strength 29
Stamina 45
Balance 21
Movement 31
Agility 22
Tempo 26
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 6:39 pm