Community Forum

Question About Grinders

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Twisty
Visit My Farm

Question About Grinders

Post by Twisty »

Hello, I am new to the game.

I was wondering why anyone would want multiple 'grinder' horses if you can only do local shows 5 times a turn? Why not just have one and replace them when they die?
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Question About Grinders

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Twisty wrote:Hello, I am new to the game.

I was wondering why anyone would want multiple 'grinder' horses if you can only do local shows 5 times a turn? Why not just have one and replace them when they die?
Maybe they do 1-2 for each grinder?
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSunflower »

Many players have multiple accounts. One account is for "holding" where the horses won't age, and that is where a stockpile of grinders can be held for future use. The other account is for grinding, breeding, aging, etc.
You can also have other players "board" horses for you. So, if you don't have a secondary account, you could pay to board your grinders until you are ready to use them.
Twisty
Visit My Farm

Post by Twisty »

MysticSunflower wrote:

Many players have multiple accounts. One account is for "holding" where the horses won't age, and that is where a stockpile of grinders can be held for future use. The other account is for grinding, breeding, aging, etc.
You can also have other players "board" horses for you. So, if you don't have a secondary account, you could pay to board your grinders until you are ready to use them.
So then it's okay to transfer horses between your accounts?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Twisty wrote:
MysticSunflower wrote:
So then it's okay to transfer horses between your accounts?
Yes'um!
And currency too.

Just try to not cheat the competitions system (the player-made, not the local shows). You do this by using more than two accounts to get around the competition entering system. For instance trying to enter three separate horses into a sprint race. We'd require the use of three accounts. Luckily, we can send a horse to another player to enter and 'title' horses.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 3:47 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:47 pm