Community Forum

Arabian genetic potential 72k and 69k

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
jkwjkw
Visit My Farm

Arabian genetic potential 72k and 69k

Post by jkwjkw »

Hello!

I am looking for studs and mares that I can possibly breed with or trade horses. My COI is getting higher so I am looking to expand the gene pool a little. As a thank you, I can offer one of my stallions or mares.

My mares genetic potential ranges from 69,363 - 69,933 and stallions from 72,665 - 73,047. I don't train my horses so all my money comes from selling my foals I don't keep. I cant offer much money because of this.

My goal is to try and get a stallion with 75,000 gp and a mare of 70,000, hopefully lowering the COI, and keeping a pure breed line. I focus on breeding for other farms to buy and train my foals as champions. I try to sell them relatively cheaply but as this is the main way I make money I cant make them to cheap. I tend to sell them for 500 - 1000 each and almost always have one for sale.

If you are interested I have some conditions, stallions must be over 72,500 gp, mare over 69,500 gp and all must be at least part Arabian.

Thanks for reading and feel free to visit my farm or contact me if your interested. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:29 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:29 am