Community Forum

Height Guide??

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Setting Sun
Visit My Farm

Height Guide??

Post by Setting Sun »

I've been digging for a bit, but haven't seen to be able to find any guides regarding height studies. I'm working on height myself, and am recording birth height vs. 5yr height.

Are there any height guides out there? If not, I might think about making one myself if it is needed / necessary.

:mrgreen:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Height Guide??

Post by BlackOak2 »

O_OBye? wrote:I've been digging for a bit, but haven't seen to be able to find any guides regarding height studies. I'm working on height myself, and am recording birth height vs. 5yr height.

Are there any height guides out there? If not, I might think about making one myself if it is needed / necessary.

Not yet published. There is at least one other person that was working on a height guide... or at least a private height guide. But they're all private until they're published. ;)

I can give you what I have if you want. It's not complete, but it'll fill in a lot of the holes you may still have.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Setting Sun
Visit My Farm

Post by Setting Sun »

BlackOak2 wrote:
O_OBye? wrote:I've been digging for a bit, but haven't seen to be able to find any guides regarding height studies. I'm working on height myself, and am recording birth height vs. 5yr height.

Not yet published. There is at least one other person that was working on a height guide... or at least a private height guide. But they're all private until they're published. ;)

I can give you what I have if you want. It's not complete, but it'll fill in a lot of the holes you may still have.
If you have easy access to that information, I would love to see it! I do have a decent amount of holes between 9hh and 13hh. :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

O_OBye? wrote: If you have easy access to that information, I would love to see it! I do have a decent amount of holes between 9hh and 13hh. :)

Alright! Here it is...table format.
Birth HeightFifth Birthday
18 inch30 inch
20 inch34 inch
23 inch9.2 hand
24 inch10.0 hand
25 inch10.1 hand
28 inch11.3 hand
30 inch12.3 hand
31 inch13.0 hand
33 inch13.3 hand
34 inch14.1 hand
9.0 hand14.3 hand
9.1 hand15.1 to 15.2 hand
10 hand16.2 hand
10.1 hand16.3 to 17.0 hand
10.2 hand17.1 to 17.2 hand
10.3 hand17.3 to 18? hand
11.3 hand19? hand
There's some unknown in there. The questions are the range. I had only one instance of those heights. The taller a horse is born at, the more range it'll have at full height.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Setting Sun
Visit My Farm

Post by Setting Sun »

BlackOak2 wrote:.
That is very useful, thank you! :D

*adds to farm log*

;)