Community Forum

Is this a Bug?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
OnlyHere
Visit My Farm

Is this a Bug?

Post by OnlyHere »

Hi!
So my first mare was adopted from the centre and she was this beautiful dappled palomino/cream pinto. So I go through the tutorial up until she gives birth. Well the moment she gives birth she's changed into a completely different horse. This wasn't gradual she just appeared as solid black with completely different pinto spots. No dapple and looks nothing like the horse I adopted.

I know that some changes happen as the horse ages but this just seems like a glitch rather than intentional and to be honest I want my pretty dappled lady back :?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4015943
You can see how she originally looked in her gallery.

Any help would be appreciated
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Is this a Bug?

Post by Tom »

Yes it is a bug where the image shown to you when you bought the horse was cached from another horse with the same adoption ID. Sorry for the inconvenience.
OnlyHere
Visit My Farm

Post by OnlyHere »

Thank you for the reply. Does that mean this is a common issue with the adoption centre? Is it best to avoid buying from there? (also thank you for the PT refund)
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

It happens often enough that we need to fix it. ;)
You can get much better quality horses from other players though so you may as well buy from them. People are very friendly on this game. Ask around for what you are looking for and I'm sure someone will help you out. :D
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

OnlyHere wrote:Hi!
So my first mare was adopted from the centre and she was this beautiful dappled palomino/cream pinto. So I go through the tutorial up until she gives birth. Well the moment she gives birth she's changed into a completely different horse. This wasn't gradual she just appeared as solid black with completely different pinto spots. No dapple and looks nothing like the horse I adopted.

I know that some changes happen as the horse ages but this just seems like a glitch rather than intentional and to be honest I want my pretty dappled lady back :?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4015943
You can see how she originally looked in her gallery.

Any help would be appreciated
Just so you're aware, based on mane color and the location of the spots, your horse will likely change back to its original color. She will change to her true coloration at 10 years, at which point I expect she will look like she did when you bought her.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 3:19 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:19 am