Community Forum

Training Question!

X1N_FR
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Training Question!

Post by X1N_FR »

What is the best way to train for stamina? What activity should I be doing, and should I be doing it in the arena, track, etc.? Thank you!
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Question!

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

X1N_FR wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:09 pm What is the best way to train for stamina? What activity should I be doing, and should I be doing it in the arena, track, etc.? Thank you!
Hey there! I run a business right now and I have asked the same question as well. Personally I would start with lunge on flat until you can do 30 minutes. After you can train at lunge on flat, walk, for the max amount of time you can. Keep doing this until you can make in to 30 minutes. Then switch to Collection and Impulsion, Walk, 30 mins keep doing this until stamina and intelligence is at 99% or above. After this, do Jumping Obstacles, walk, 30 mins until agility is 99%+. Once that is complete do ground poles, 30 mins, walk until movement and tempo is at 99%+. Then you will only have speed left as you will see. To raise speed after everything else you would go back to lunge on flat, gallop, 30 mins and do that until speed is 99%+. That is how I train all my horses and my clients horses. There are other ways to go about this, but this seems to be the most effective and efficient way for me! If you ever need any horses trained, champed, aged, or popped contact me at this form listed below.

viewtopic.php?p=367828#p367828

Hope this helps!
-⬽нѕ¢⤘
X1N_FR
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by X1N_FR »

Thank you so much!
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

X1N_FR wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:08 pm Thank you so much!
No problem! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 12:20 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 12:20 am