Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Maemi wrote:Ping
Exactly how we're you scammed?
Maemi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Maemi

Post by Maemi »

Got told it was in foal ( which it wasn't so i basically got a horse i didn't rly want)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Maemi wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:55 pm Got told it was in foal ( which it wasn't so i basically got a horse i didn't rly want)
Ok. She was in foal. The post said in foal but hurry before she has her foal. She had obviously just had her foal. If you want the foal I can give her to you but you technically were not scammed. And the price didn't even include the foal so it was considered cheap. If it had included the foal it would have been $500 more.
NekoCookie
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:..
So sorry for popping in Horsechronicles12, I hope you don’t mind my two cents.
Maemi wrote: Got told it was in foal ( which it wasn't so i basically got a horse i didn't rly want)
I don’t quite understand why you bought the mare if you didn’t want her. It is clearly stated when a mare that is up for sale is pregnant. If you didn’t notice that she was no longer pregnant, that is okay and everyone makes mistakes. However, it is unkind and against the rules to claim that you were scammed when clearly it was a simple mistake.

I hope this issue is worked out, and please remember to be kind.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

NekoCookie wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:09 am
Horsechronicles12 wrote:..
So sorry for popping in Horsechronicles12, I hope you don’t mind my two cents.
Maemi wrote: Got told it was in foal ( which it wasn't so i basically got a horse i didn't rly want)
I don’t quite understand why you bought the mare if you didn’t want her. It is clearly stated when a mare that is up for sale is pregnant. If you didn’t notice that she was no longer pregnant, that is okay and everyone makes mistakes. However, it is unkind and against the rules to claim that you were scammed when clearly it was a simple mistake.

I hope this issue is worked out, and please remember to be kind.
I don't mind and thank you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 1:26 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:26 am