Ping Broken Crown Ranch

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

Broken Crown Ranch
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping Broken Crown Ranch

HSC Competing wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:49 am Broken Crown Ranch
Ok. So I have had a major issue with you breeding to my studs that are private for a reason. I have been very patient as you have done this SO MANY TIMES. Now I am upset. If you want to breed to my stud ask me. It literally says ask me. Hence I am making the decision to have any foal that hasn't had permission by me be rehomed of given to me. I don't tolerate this personally. That stud CAN'T be aged! Hence he says private. Please stop breeding to my private studs. I have been very patient. Please don't breed to him again. :)
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Test »

HSC Competing wrote:
That is not how pings work 😅 you need to put the username of the player in the quotation marks in order for them to get the notification.

There have been topics about this time and time again, but if you have a horse up for public stud, and someone breeds to them, you cannot make demands of that person. Either raise the stud price enough that it won't hurt you if someone does stud to them, or transfer the stud between accounts.
If you want someone to rehome the foal, you're probably going to want to offer an incentive. "Here's another stud that I am okay with you using" or "I'll pay back the stud fees/a little extra" should generally work. Nothing in the game rules says players have to avoid "private studs", and by putting your horses up for stud you are running the risk of someone not noticing or not caring and using them anyways.
➺The Second Line is owned and run by Cypress Creek Elites.
➺Sales Brand: [CCT]
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:26 am
HSC Competing wrote:
That is not how pings work 😅 you need to put the username of the player in the quotation marks in order for them to get the notification.

There have been topics about this time and time again, but if you have a horse up for public stud, and someone breeds to them, you cannot make demands of that person. Either raise the stud price enough that it won't hurt you if someone does stud to them, or transfer the stud between accounts.
If you want someone to rehome the foal, you're probably going to want to offer an incentive. "Here's another stud that I am okay with you using" or "I'll pay back the stud fees/a little extra" should generally work. Nothing in the game rules says players have to avoid "private studs", and by putting your horses up for stud you are running the risk of someone not noticing or not caring and using them anyways.
Oh alr! I never actually knew how pinging worked. Glad I know now. I agree with you 100% I have so many other studs that someone can ask me to use or if they find my stud interesting they can ask me. I have had people do that so many times and everything ends well. However, this person keeps breeding to my studs no matter how high the price. I have lost very good studs that shouldn't and were not supposed to be aged. I had one person use one of my private studs accidentally and they apologized and bypassed the title and I was more than happy to continue letting the person breed to my stud. I was happy when they pinged me and explained the situation and we resolved something together. That's all I am really asking because I don't have a major issue with people using my private studs if they ask me. I am more than happy to let them be used. It is just extremely irritating for me because it is always the same person breeding to my usually high stud fee horses. Just wanting to make a resolution to this issue. I was hoping that Broken Crown Ranch would reply (they won't because I had no idea how to ping :lol: ) and we could most definitely work something out! :D
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

HSC Competing wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:35 am
Cypress Creek Test wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:26 am

Oh alr! I never actually knew how pinging worked. Glad I know now. I agree with you 100% I have so many other studs that someone can ask me to use or if they find my stud interesting they can ask me. I have had people do that so many times and everything ends well. However, this person keeps breeding to my studs no matter how high the price. I have lost very good studs that shouldn't and were not supposed to be aged. I had one person use one of my private studs accidentally and they apologized and bypassed the title and I was more than happy to continue letting the person breed to my stud. I was happy when they pinged me and explained the situation and we resolved something together. That's all I am really asking because I don't have a major issue with people using my private studs if they ask me. I am more than happy to let them be used. It is just extremely irritating for me because it is always the same person breeding to my usually high stud fee horses. Just wanting to make a resolution to this issue. I was hoping that Broken Crown Ranch would reply (they won't because I had no idea how to ping :lol: ) and we could most definitely work something out! :D
How high are your stud fees? 500K-1mil should usually dissuade people.
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:39 am
HSC Competing wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:35 am

How high are your stud fees? 500K-1mil should usually dissuade people.
yes around 600k usually for my higher studs that are my barrel racing and pole benders.
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

If you're still getting people using them that you don't want, keep jacking up the price till they stop. I'd start at 1-1.5m and go from there...
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:04 am If you're still getting people using them that you don't want, keep jacking up the price till they stop. I'd start at 1-1.5m and go from there...
Alr will do ty
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 2:51 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:51 pm