Community Forum

PCR || Private Training Information WIP

Post services you are offering or looking for.
Forum rules
Remember that engaging with another player for their services is at your own risk as the game doesn't currently have a mechanism to lend horses between accounts yet. So selling a horse to be trained for example is at your own risk.
slayqueenn2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Location: Wherever the horses take me 🤷‍♀️ (Niagara Falls, Ontario. Niagara On The Lake)
Visit My Farm

PCR || Private Training Information WIP

Post by slayqueenn2 »

THIS IS MY TRAINING INFORMATION FOR PEOPLE WHO I HAVE OFFERED TO PRIVATELY TRAIN FOR THEM. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST TRAINING HERE.

Training stats/skills:

5.00%
Basic Training Bonus

40.00%
Training Intensity Reduction

6.00%
Intelligence Training Bonus

10.00%
Movement Training Bonus

3.00%
Speed Training Bonus

20.00%
Stamina Training Bonus

Other information:
The skills are very sad but I usually train at around 3yrs 4m from newborn since last recorded, though I haven't done that in a while so numbers have changed. Pictures are from start -> end, yearly, or every 6m. Confos can also be added upon request. As stated above, it takes around 3y 4m to train 99.1% each stat, if you want more please let me know. Weight and temperament can also be changed with no charge. Prices start from 30k-60k (unless I have informed about price beforehand), please be honest and choose a price that is right for you. It takes me about 1-2 days to train, depending on my schedule. Please be patient as there is really no way I can avoid school.
slayqueenn wrote:I usually train as a bunch when they're young, then once stamina increases I don't have enough time in the day to train them all so they'll be finished individually.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MY SERVICES. :)
PineCrest South German Horses
Home of the German Horses, offically collaborating with Ealesi's Finnish Universals
"We put the can in canter?" - Sam
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 22, 2024 2:03 am

It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 2:03 am